Your size revealed unvoluntaryly in sports

Yes because I m a mature Sr Male
that wrestled in high school and
Jr High, So now i wrestle recreationally and wear what I’m comfortable in. There are not many places for mature gentleman to
Wrestle or older men that wanna wrestle..
But that’s not what you alluded to in your pic and why I responded. In other words your pic had nothing to do with wrestling or your size.

Reactions: fxstsb96

jockstrapped

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes because I m a mature Sr Male
that wrestled in high school and
Jr High, So now i wrestle recreationally and wear what I’m comfortable in. There are not many places for mature gentleman to
Wrestle or older men that wanna wrestle..
Which is too bad because there's a lot of ex-wrestlers out here who would still find a really fun way to stay in shape. Way more fun than yoga, that's for sure.

Reactions: ClaphamRob
N

nyguy1

Me and a group of my friends sometimes meet in the park to play soccer. One of my friends was trying to be fancy and did a bicycle kick and somehow his show got caught on his loose shorts and his shorts came down and tangled on one of his shoes. He was wearing a pair of stretch boxer briefs. I had never seen him in anything other than loose fitting boxers before but when he got up to pull his shorts back up I could see that he was really bulgy. Looked like his balls were filling the briefs out nicely.
Sounds hot. Was he embarrassed? How could you tell his bulge was balls?

Reactions: fxstsb96

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds hot. Was he embarrassed? How could you tell his bulge was balls?
Just assuming it was his balls because the roundness was really full and bulbous unless his cock is shaped like an upside down light bulb. Whatever it was it was really big. He didn't seem all that embarrassed because he didn't rush to pull his shorts back up. I remember him standing straight up rather slowly and looking down at his shorts for a moment before he decided to pull them back up. It gave me plenty of time to consider the size of his package.

N

nyguy1

Just assuming it was his balls because the roundness was really full and bulbous unless his cock is shaped like an upside down light bulb. Whatever it was it was really big. He didn't seem all that embarrassed because he didn't rush to pull his shorts back up. I remember him standing straight up rather slowly and looking down at his shorts for a moment before he decided to pull them back up. It gave me plenty of time to consider the size of his package.
Oh nice, yeah the upside-down light bulb shape was definitely sack haha.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I enjoy cycling and the thin lycra/spandex shorts reveal pretty everything about my dick, for those with an eye for such things. People are welcome to look and I'm quite happy with it!
I went cycling with a friend a couple weeks ago when we had our last blast of summer weather. We made a full day of it and would ride for a couple hours and then stop at an antiques store, lunch or a soda. For some reason bulge was looking especially large that day and one could clearly discern my cock and balls very easily. My friend commented the minute he saw me. He actually even asked me if I was wearing a cock ring and we joked about it. But when we made our stops, I felt like I was getting prolonged glances. By the time we got to the antique mall, where several gay customers were present, it was increasingly more noticeable. I would look at faces of guys coming towards me and their eyes were locked on my crotch. When they were busted for their stares, they just smiled at me. It was somewhat uncomfortable, not because it bothered me for gay guys looking, but more because I felt like I was inappropriately displaying something for some of the older het couples. It was my first time at an antique mall in in my cycling shorts and I had chosen a baby blue pair that day and I’m not sure I would do that again. Usual stops are a coffee shop, bar or fast food place where we might stop for a drink and in this case I was walking around a store. On a good note I found 2 plates to add to my collection. I have been trying to accumulate a service for 12 for this rather expensive china and I lucked out and found two plates priced at just $25 each when I usually have to pay $40- $50 each. I paid for them and had the owner hold them for a few days for me. All in all it was a good 9 hour day with my friend, but I don’t remember ever being on such display in a non gay environment. Should have worn black shorts that day!

Paulo99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always wear black shorts - revealing but not excessively so. Cycling shorts are a must for comfort on a long ride, but the downside (or upside?) is that they are revealing; certainly circumcision status is obvious. I suppose that's true of all lycra/spandex clothing, though.

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wrestled in High School.
My friends would laugh, including the girls.

But the toughest part was the weigh-in, nude, in the lockerrooms with all sorts of people here and there, including cameras.
I posted somewhere else about it.
I read that cameras (cell phone) will be banned.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I enjoy cycling and the thin lycra/spandex shorts reveal pretty everything about my dick, for those with an eye for such things. People are welcome to look and I'm quite happy with it!

This just reminded me of a recent visit to the gym where a guy was wearing spandex shorts and riding the exercise bike. The bikes are aligned alongside the walkway. Man, oh, man. The way his huge genitals were bulging made me want to just start a conversation just to take a longer look. I will never forget that moment.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wrestled in High School.
My friends would laugh, including the girls.

But the toughest part was the weigh-in, nude, in the lockerrooms with all sorts of people here and there, including cameras.
I posted somewhere else about it.
I read that cameras (cell phone) will be banned.

I hate to hear you got laughed at, not sure what they were laughing at unless they just didn't understand the sport. Don't take any of this in a negative way, I am just giving you an alternative viewpoint. I do understand that wrestling is not marketed at the sport for studs at some schools, and that is sad too. Our football coach told everyone at the end of the season that he wanted the toughest guys to go join the wrestling team, it would make men out of them.

I loved weigh ins naked, or in nothing but a jockstrap, both from the standpoint of getting to do it and seeing others man up and do it.
I hated it when they stopped letting us do it without full back underwear on. It did lead to a lot of guys wearing bikini brief underwear though, lol.

I never worried about camera phones because I wasn't doing anything to be ashamed of. I mean what are they going to do, go out telling people they saw a guy with a dick in the locker room, or they saw a guy showering or naked in the locker room? by definition of the purpose of a locker room that is what we were supposed to be doing. Nobody should be ashamed of what they got hanging down there, its what God gave you, if you are not happy with your body...…..its all what you make of it, especially in high school and shortly after when you have the hormones to make it into anything you want.

Cameras are banned, but again unless I was doing something I was ashamed of I really don't care. If my dick makes a photo opportunity to someone, then so be it.

D

deleted1138933

Photos of my team were put on Facebook when I was at university. At dinner one night, some classmates were snickering and passing around a phone. I found out shortly thereafter that it was a zoomed in photo of my trisuit and comparisons were being made of the different guys on my team. I was initially very embarrassed and lost my appetite, but by that night, I didn’t really care.

What was the problem? Not like you are small or have anything to hide, or be ashamed or embarrased about. I do no understand why upset about it.

D

deleted1138933

i was doing wrestling in school and outside of it. my size was reaveled a lot... nightmare...

What was the problem? Not like you are small or have anything to hide, or be ashamed or embarrased about. I do no understand why it would be a nightmare

Reactions: giantguy23

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i was doing wrestling in school and outside of it. my size was reaveled a lot... nightmare...

I agree with HarryPalmas, your pic would indicate you have a very healthy piece of meat hanging down there, very worthy of some locker room flaunting if you so choose, but at the very least no reason for shame and definitely not nightmare material.

Reactions: giantguy23
D

deleted1138933

It’s basically why I quit wrestling and swimming. I developed quickly and at a young age. I’m also not that big, so my large soft cock was hard to hide in a singlet and a Speedo. So in high school, I quit swimming and wrestling and stuck with football and baseball.

What was the problem? Not like you are small or have anything to hide, or be ashamed or embarrased about. I do no understand why you would quit because of it. Many could only wish to be so lucky. Thats why I never joined any type of sports to begin with.

D

deleted1138933

After a year or two, I got used to the glances and sometimes stares. When you bike as much as I do, you are either going to be self conscious a lot or get used to it and let it not bother you. I will say I do try not to stand in front for group photos with my friends when we are out. With me in front, I usually get a lot of comments on what I am packing.

What was the problem? Not like you are small or have anything to hide, or be ashamed or embarrased about. I do no understand why the concern.