• Upcoming Server Maintenance
    On Tuesday May 28th, at 10 AM (Eastern) we will be starting on a series of hardware updates to help improve site performance.

LPSG will be down for 20-30 minutes during this time while we carry this out.

You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Your size revealed unvoluntaryly in sports

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to wrestle in high school, so yeah that was a problem. I now do a lot of bike riding. Have done the AIDS ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles 3 times. We do a lot of training rides to get ready for that. Sometimes riding 80-100 miles, so you have to stop for lunch. All of us walking through the deli helped. But sometimes not. I remember us all stopping at a Starbucks. This middle aged house wife got fixated on my bulge. She seemed particularly offended that I would bring my dick in with me. There was nothing I could do. But hey, I will never see her again, so what do I care. This is me in my biking shorts.
View attachment 1002856
You should have told her you would have left it outside but the bike rack was full.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think being able to show off, including what is revealed between the legs is exhilarating to most athletes. I can tell you for sure that those guys who are most comfortable being seen both in revealing clothes or naked among teammates have the higher testosterone levels on the team......actually seen data to support that.
Not sure which came first, chicken or egg type deal.

Do guys with higher T levels just care less whether they are seen in potentially embarrassing positions or clothing, or does conquering that normal fear drive their T levels up.

Track guys deal with it in shorts or spandex, football players now have pants made of thinner fabric than wrestling singlet, of course wrestlers, baseball players with their cup a size bigger than their pants, swimmers of course and others its as much of being a male athlete as anything. At a young age men seek recognition for achievement by playing sports, putting themselves on display is no less an achievement they look forward to for many.
Haha, I think I agree with most of what you're saying (don't know where you are getting your 'data' from though). Definitely the guys on the team with the most to show off, are the happiest to show it off first. First in the shower, first to change, first to rock the tiny track shorts. After the initial shock of having all your manhood on display during a track meet, it was exhilarating to have your bulge on full display talking with your team mates/coaches, walking around waiting for the race to start.

On my team we had the added issue of guys always pantsing each other during practice. If you were caught off guard for even a minute, chances are your buddy would be behind you pulling your shorts down to your ankles. On our team it was pretty universal, never picking on just one person or anything. But you got to see where you stacked up next to your teammates pretty quickly. There were surprises on both sides; big guys you wouldn't think to be tiny, and tiny guys you wouldn't think to be hanging so heavy.

Erich155951

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Isn’t it always in the locker room… mine was of course. Of course I was shy and always changed in the stall. And they would always ask why . And 1 day they jumped over the divider, and dragged me out, and held me down. 1 guy sat on my chest almost on my neck. And 2 other guys on my thighs and ankles. Once I couldn’t move the pulled down my underwear, and every guy in the locker room came over and wanted to see. They were all like “wtf” then the guy sitting on my chest started touching me and jerking me off. I got hard and like 5 guys came over and all got a chance to touch me… I kept trying to push and get them off but I just gave up. 1 guy even came over and said “ I wonder if he would get harder if I rubbed my fat ass on it”. And he literally did that. He came over and 1 guy held my dick straight in the air while he lowered his ass onto my dick … and he was rubbing it between his cheeks. When he got lower and 1 guy said ”oh fuck dude” I pushed my pelvis and the guy raised up real quick, and said “OH WHAT THE FUCK DUDE” the guy said my dick when in his hole …. Lmao…I think like 8 guys got a chance to touch and jerk me off for a few seconds each. Once they were satisfied they all got off and were like how the fuck do u carry that thing around…and how are you able to have sex… yea that’s how my experience went…

Burghf_er

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn’t it always in the locker room… mine was of course. Of course I was shy and always changed in the stall. And they would always ask why . And 1 day they jumped over the divider, and dragged me out, and held me down. 1 guy sat on my chest almost on my neck. And 2 other guys on my thighs and ankles. Once I couldn’t move the pulled down my underwear, and every guy in the locker room came over and wanted to see. They were all like “wtf” then the guy sitting on my chest started touching me and jerking me off. I got hard and like 5 guys came over and all got a chance to touch me… I kept trying to push and get them off but I just gave up. 1 guy even came over and said “ I wonder if he would get harder if I rubbed my fat ass on it”. And he literally did that. He came over and 1 guy held my dick straight in the air while he lowered his ass onto my dick … and he was rubbing it between his cheeks. When he got lower and 1 guy said ”oh fuck dude” I pushed my pelvis and the guy raised up real quick, and said “OH WHAT THE FUCK DUDE” the guy said my dick when in his hole …. Lmao…I think like 8 guys got a chance to touch and jerk me off for a few seconds each. Once they were satisfied they all got off and were like how the fuck do u carry that thing around…and how are you able to have sex… yea that’s how my experience went…

You could have had every one of them arrested for sexual assault.

I never played team sports. But near the end of my first year in college, on my 19th birthday, there was a knock on dorm room door. I opened it, and about six guys dragged me into the hallway, took off all my clothes, tied my hands and feet, carried me to the elevator of our 9 (or so) story co-ed building, pushed buttons for all the floors, and deposited me and my clothes in the elevator. I went a couple of floors, a guy got on and untied my feet and hands. The guys who stripped me thought I would be either really angry or really embarrassing (I was neither) and they thought it was very funny. I did, too.

Erich155951

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You could have had every one of them arrested for sexual assault.

I never played team sports. But near the end of my first year in college, on my 19th birthday, there was a knock on dorm room door. I opened it, and about six guys dragged me into the hallway, took off all my clothes, tied my hands and feet, carried me to the elevator of our 9 (or so) story co-ed building, pushed buttons for all the floors, and deposited me and my clothes in the elevator. I went a couple of floors, a guy got on and untied my feet and hands. The guys who stripped me thought I would be either really angry or really embarrassing (I was neither) and they thought it was very funny. I did, too.
Your exactly right I could have but I didn’t mind it, till they 1 of them asked to hang out again, and then another, and then Another. They all wanted to see me naked again… I did hook up with 1 of them. But once I realised they all enjoyed it. But I secretly was turned on and I had to play the act of not wanting it. Worked out for everyone…

Reactions: S_Dick

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wear a speedo when I swim for exercise, so there's it pretty much shows what I've got when I'm walking out of the pool. My gym tends to have more guys in the pool, and there's a good chance any of them will see my penis out of the speedo in the shower anyway

D

deleted4710801

Here's my story. It's not exactly about how my size was "revealed to everyone watching", but it does make it clear that my size was painfully obvious to everyone anyway!

BGK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At Uni I played water polo and we had a player coach called Louie, who had a small dick and wore 2 pairs of Speedos to try and mask that he was as small as he was.

I had a drunken drinking game experience with him where we both ended up naked and he was as small as I thought from his 2 trunk wearing.

I still think about him today, he was very cute and his dick was very small, but it was also very cute!

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I cycle in wet time, My endowment sometimes grows, balls and dick find a way to the side. Happy to know that our proud part have its owm life :p:yum
As a fellow cyclist I can relate... Not quite "involuntary" but I can't help but show a visible outline in cycling shorts!

Reactions: carlosttt and BillM

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would not mind if you would show us proof, do the other members of this group agree??
Haha I'm happy to share - this is what I would typically show. There's another pic in my album when I'm hard - which I've managed to avoid when out cycling lol!

View media item 13382141

ELMs22cock

Expert Member
Media
I wrestled in high school (besides football in high school and college). Most of us went commando under out singlets. The sports section of the local newspaper once ran a photo of me on the mat with my back arched, crotch thrust upward. It left little to the imagination. (Pun intended) It showed a perfect outline of my rather big balls, surmounted by a little acorn-shaped head and no shaft. I still have a copy. What's kind of galling is that the pic makes it look like I'm being pinned, when I actually went on to win the match.

At the time, I was really embarrassed by the photo. Was sure everybody at school saw it - particularly the girls (which they probably did). Now, however, whenever I run across it, I find it kinda hot!
Pics or this is meaningless

Reactions: dicknass09

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I wrestled in high school (besides football in high school and college). Most of us went commando under out singlets. The sports section of the local newspaper once ran a photo of me on the mat with my back arched, crotch thrust upward. It left little to the imagination. (Pun intended) It showed a perfect outline of my rather big balls, surmounted by a little acorn-shaped head and no shaft. I still have a copy. What's kind of galling is that the pic makes it look like I'm being pinned, when I actually went on to win the match.

At the time, I was really embarrassed by the photo. Was sure everybody at school saw it - particularly the girls (which they probably did). Now, however, whenever I run across it, I find it kinda hot!
What do you mean by "Pun intended"? Where's the pun?