Custom Fit (MM story: college, muscle, bulge, size difference, and growth)

Krobbie1954

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The story is fucking hot, but the knowledge of garment construction is impeccable. The entire narrative is rom-com without being saccharine, and it is just a delight to read. I'm excited for the future installments.
Sounds like Ai bot summation to me????????

Krobbie1954

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or, you know, someone who’s eloquent and has a good grasp of the English language. Sad that we think that’s so rare it has to be fake.
That’s what I thought at first. Mate this type of reply is everywhere just suddenly on many of the stories. Maybe I’m simply wrong but too many to be real. At least it seems to be different handles using AI for their summation Of different stories but some that are new.

Last edited:
Reactions: ah0715

Humblebrag88

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
That’s what I thought at first. Mate this type of reply is everywhere just suddenly on many of the stories. Maybe I’m simply wrong but too many to be real. At least it seems to be different handles using AI for their summation Of different stories but some that are new.
Honestly, either way I'm taking the compliment. If robots like my erotica it means they'll have a place for me in robot society writing robot smut. Score.

CasualArt

Experimental Member
Media
Thank you! And I agree, the line between fantasy and plausible is one that's kind of idiosyncratic. I've seen some insane pumps in the gym that pushed the boundaries of what I thought humanly plausible. I've also worked my ass off for years on a muscle group to only have incremental differences. Some people would argue that height would be settled by then, but I went from 6' 1" to 6' 3" from the age of 22 to 24.

So that was a bit of my inspiration in pushing the boundaries into magical realism, weird personal experiences. Honestly, I figured I was already in magical realism a bit by making extremely hot people that are also kind and thoughtful (HA).

Thank you! And I agree, the line between fantasy and plausible is one that's kind of idiosyncratic. I've seen some insane pumps in the gym that pushed the boundaries of what I thought humanly plausible. I've also worked my ass off for years on a muscle group to only have incremental differences. Some people would argue that height would be settled by then, but I went from 6' 1" to 6' 3" from the age of 22 to 24.

So that was a bit of my inspiration in pushing the boundaries into magical realism, weird personal experiences. Honestly, I figured I was already in magical realism a bit by making extremely hot people that are also kind and thoughtful (HA).
Hi! My very first review on LPSG! Excellent story, well written and which covers both the surface and depth of these endearing characters...Bravo!
For my part, I grew little by little and was 5'7" by17. To my great happiness I gained 2'5" inches between 17 and 21 years old. Same below the belt :)

georgehotfound

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi! My very first review on LPSG! Excellent story, well written and which covers both the surface and depth of these endearing characters...Bravo!
For my part, I grew little by little and was 5'7" by17. To my great happiness I gained 2'5" inches between 17 and 21 years old. Same below the belt :)
What are you talking about? What measures

Reactions: Krobbie1954

HalfHorse8c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To All the Jealous Trolls hidings behind there Computers, “This is not an Ai-Bot, are too many grammatical Errors❕
Now to the Author, “I am Loving this story, Feel like the horny Teenage Boys Because I find myself Hard the entire time I’m Reading it...”
I hope that isn’t the end of the Story, Also do you have any other Stories on this site or elsewhere❓ If it’s not too much Trouble could you reply with where a fan could find them and the Titles❗️ Many Thanks

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9

Humblebrag88

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
To All the Jealous Trolls hidings behind there Computers, “This is not an Ai-Bot, are too many grammatical Errors❕
Now to the Author, “I am Loving this story, Feel like the horny Teenage Boys Because I find myself Hard the entire time I’m Reading it...”
I hope that isn’t the end of the Story, Also do you have any other Stories on this site or elsewhere❓ If it’s not too much Trouble could you reply with where a fan could find them and the Titles❗️ Many Thanks
Hey, thanks for reading! Happy to be making dicks hard.

This is my first published erotica, but this story will definitely keep going and I have a few more I'm working on.

Tmwbk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Phenomenal as usual. The standard you set for erotica is truly phenomenal. You're inspiring me to write my own muscle worship-themed erotica!

The pool scene was something else, I especially enjoyed how you described the transition between when a top has just entered you and you're moving around yourself, getting accustomed to the girth, and then the top takes control and you're all his. A crossfit athlete I have the luck to be fuckbuddies with does this beautifully; he lets me play around for a while, kissing him, fooling around casually while his dick is in my ass. And then at a certain moment boom, he begins hammering me the way only a horny jock can