College Story Part 2

7incheshayes

Cherished Member
Media
Prelude: This story takes place three months after the foursome at a Southern college.

“This is her, you down bro.” I showed Harry the picture on my phone from Carina during class, which showed her Sorority little sister in a sundress.

“Yeah bro, she’s hot. Ever since I broke up with Alina, I’ve been horny as fuck. Let’s do it.” He said while looking at my phone over my right shoulder.

“If we play our cards right, we can have a really good night. Maybe another foursome.” I commented and we both recalled the night we shared earlier in the year.

Harry had broken up with Alina two weeks before and no one knew why. It was right after our formal, when his girlfriend had gotten too drunk to have another foursome and had to go to sleep. Carina had asked if he wanted to go to formal with her sorority little sister.

I glanced down to catch a quick glance of his bulge through his black Adidas sweatpants, which always hugged his big cock and balls tightly through his pants.

“Excited for leg day today?,” I asked sarcastically. He glanced at me and smirked, both of us knowing leg day was our least favorite day.

“Yeah bro, I brought the towel for the sauna by the way.”

That comment made me immediately hard, knowing after a long day in the gym I’d get to see my best friend naked in the sauna and possibly suck him off again.

The rest of class went by slowly before we got up to walk to the gym. Once again, we walked down to the lockers and put our stuff away before beginning to change.

In recent weeks, we’d both become accustomed to doing it fully naked and today was no different, as Harry immediately dropped his khakis and boxers to reveal his stunning 5” flaccid cock and big balls.

I followed him and took off my clothes and we stood there, admiring each others toned bodies and 6 pack abs. Finally, we both laughed as I was sporting a full on boner at 5.5”.

“Nice little one you’re packing there,” Harry teased me.

“Fuck off bro, we both know I could make you hard in a mouthful,” I retorted. He slapped his dick and balls, which had started getting a big hard and turned around to reveal his huge fat ass. Harry probably had the nicest ass of any guy on campus, and I admired every second of it as he pulled on his boxers.

“Let’s go work out bro,” I said.

We went upstairs and began stretching before hitting the squat machine. I enjoyed the view and filming my best friend as his huge ass went up and down as he finished sets.

Eventually, the workout was over and we went downstairs back to the locker room.

“Sauna bro,” I asked.

“Sounds good, stud,” he replied and I immediately began getting hard again.

We both changed out of our clothes and were naked briefly once again, before putting on our towels and walking into the sauna. It was empty. We sat on opposite ends, and Harry had his towel pulled up to reveal the underside of his cock and balls as we sat across from each other.

We chatted idly for a few minutes, as I rearranged myself from the hard on I was getting. It was so tempting to look at the sweat dripping off his nipples and cock protruding from the underside of the towel.

“You said you were horny, right bro. I could give you some help with that,” I said to Harry.

He thought for a moment before smirking at me. “I’m down bro, but let’s do it someplace more private.” He said, clearly worried about someone walking in on us.

We left the sauna, both sweaty, and walked over to the showers. There was one open at the end of the bathroom, and we walked in, dropped our towels, and turned on the water.

Once again, I couldn’t help but stare at Harry’s giant ass and cock, which glistened against the water.

“Can I kiss you,” I asked.

“Sure,” he said in a low voice. I once again caressed his cheek before placing my lips on his, a low moan escaping his throat.

“Fuck, it’s just as good as the last time.” He mumbled.

I slowly started kissing his body, starting at his neck and moving down to his perky, slightly hairy nipples. Then, I kissed each of his 6 pack abs before licking down his V-line.

He was starting to get hard now and I took the opportunity to place my mouth on his balls, sucking lightly and moving one finger to his asshole. I pressed gently against the tight hole as I began working his shaft, licking the tip before engulfing his member down to the scrotum.

“Mhhmmm fuck,” he moaned as my hot mouth worked his cock and balls.
After only a few minutes, he came hard down the back of my throat and I gagged a little, being so inexperienced as the hot liquid hit the back of my throat.

“Damn, that was good,” he said. We finished our shower, with me washing his whole body with soap. I was fully hard, and asked Harry if I could jerk off in the shower with him watching.

“I mean, sure go for it,” was his response. It was basically a dream to jerk off to my best friend, and here he was naked in front of me glistening in water. I came hard within two minutes and sprayed it all over the wall and shower floor.

“Fuck dude, that was a lot of cum,” he said. He seemed slightly more intrigued than before, and I couldn’t wait for us to get to formal.

Nicky7

Sexy Member
Media
In Part 2 of this captivating college tale, the plot thickens as our protagonist navigates the maze of academic challenges and personal growth. With vivid detail and relatable experiences, the narrative unfolds, drawing readers deeper into the protagonist's journey. From unexpected friendships to daunting exams, each twist and turn keeps us eagerly turning the pages, craving more of this compelling narrative.

7incheshayes

Cherished Member
Media
Part 2: Formal

That weekend, Harry piled into my car and we drove to the other college for on campus formal. The drive was about 40 minutes, and we kept ourselves entertained by listening to Post Malone and talking about, what else, sex.

When we got there, we both went up to Carina’s room to change into our suits. I have to say, we looked really good.

We opened a bottle of vodka and started making mixed drinks while we waited for Carina’s sorority little sister. At this point, Carina needed to shower and she left the room to change.

“Worst case scenario, we have a threesome tonight,” I said.

“Definitely bro,” Harry replied.

For the next 30 minutes or so, we hung out in the living room while Carina got ready for the dance. Eventually, the doorbell rang and Harry got up to answer. At the door was the cutest blonde girl you could imagine. We’d seen the pictures, but up close she was drop dead gorgeous.

“Hi, I’m Lily. Nice to meet you,” she said in a raspy voice. She had about a C cup and her ass rivaled Harry’s in her tight black formal dress, which left very little to the imagination. We offered her a drink and settled into the couches to wait for Carina.

Shortly after, Carina emerged in a stunning blue dress and we decided to head to the pregame at the apartment pool before heading to the venue. Harry and Lily began hitting it off and it was clear she was impressed with her date.

At the venue, things turned up a notch more as the two danced most of the night, before kissing on the dance floor. Harry left and grabbed me before we went to the bathroom, where some athletes were doing coke.

“Want a bump,” one of them asked. We agreed and set up a line on the counter before snorting it through a rolled up twenty. Harry and I then went into the bathroom to pee and began to chat.

“Seems like things are going well,” I said.

“Yeah, think I’m gonna seal the deal tonight. Are you still down for the foursome?” Harry asked the question still on my mind. It seemed as if he still wanted a foursome, even though it was his first night with Lily.

“Definitely bro, I’ve been eyeing that piece of ass all night.” I said, not referring to which piece of ass I had actually been eyeing. I glanced down to catch a glimpse of his perfect cock and balls as he peed, sitting pretty at about 5” flaccid.

We dapped each other up and went back outside to our dates, who had grabbed drinks and were chatting by the bar.

Eventually, Lily spoke up and asked if we all wanted to head to a post game party at her friend's place. We all agreed and left for a house not too far away, where we played beer pong and slap cup until around 1am.

Around then, we all decided to head upstairs and smoke some pot. Lily sat hugging Harry’s lap as Carina and I sat next to each other with about four other people, as we passed the bong around. Eventually, we all got really high and, after some more kissing from Harry and Lily, decided to head back to Carina’s place.

Once the uber arrived, we piled into the apartment and Carina and Lily went to change into something more comfortable, so Harry and I stripped out of our clothes and threw on sweats with no t-shirt. We both looked absolutely ripped as Lily and Carina came back into the room wearing spandex and nearly see through tops with no bra.

“You got an early start on us,” Carina said. She went to the counter and began pouring more drinks. I looked over at Harry, who was sporting a very conspicuous bulge through his sweats that jutted out from the black fabric.

“Damn babe, you look sexy. You too Lily,” I said.

We decided to put some Love Island on Netflix in the background and began to play truth or dare, given we didn’t know Lily too well.

“Lily, what features do you like in a guy.” I asked.

“Hmmm… personality, arms, jaw line, and eyes.” She said before smirking, “I also love a nice cock.”

With that, she reached over and lightly grazed Harry’s sweats, causing his dick to jump in his pants a little bit.

We went around the circle, most people choosing truth before it was my turn to pick truth.

“Have you ever had group sex before,” asked Lily.

I laughed and recounted the story from three months before, leaving out the part where I sucked off Harry before she asked whether we interacted. I responded truthfully, to which she responded, “that was the hottest thing she had ever heard.”

We kept going around before people started choosing dare. First, Harry shed his sweatpants to reveal tight black underwear hugging quite the semi chub.

Next, Lily had to kiss the outline of Harry’s cock through his underwear. She took her time and made a spectacle out of licking the fabric, causing his cock to stick straight up through his underwear.

Finally, I lost my sweatpants and Carina lost her shirt to reveal her massive C cup breasts and nipple piercing.

Given the sexual energy in the room, it wasn’t too long before Lily’s top came off and I couldn’t help but stare at her incredible tits and perky nipples.

Harry and I were fully hard at this point, bulges jutting out of our underwear.

“Okay Lily, I dare you to take off Harry’s boxers and give him a blowjob, but only suck his balls.” I said, referencing Harry’s favorite thing while getting a blowjob.

Lily proceeded to approach Harry and slowly put one finger through the top of his black boxers, slowly and sexily pulling them down by his V-line before inching them down below his waist. Soon enough, his beautiful 8” cock and big balls were revealed and she cooed at the site.

“Wow, you have a beautiful dick,” Lily said to Harry. She began to kiss the bottom of his balls and Harry let out a loud moan. She proceeded to suck and kiss his testicles for the next minute before beginning a handjob. I called her off before he could get close to cumming.

We continued drinking and next I was dared to eat Carina’s pussy, which I gladly did. While I was eating out Carina, Harry decided to start eating Lily and next thing both couples were letting out loud grunts and moans from intercourse.

I positioned Carina so that I was facing Harry and noticed that he had some the same with Lily, so that we were facing each other as we fucked our girls in missionary. I flipped Carina over and Harry did the same and the girls began making out, their tits bouncing as they got pummeled from behind.

I was sweating and looked over at my best friend, his 6 pack abs, pec, and V-line we worked on in the gym glistening as his long cock stroked in and out of this beautiful blonde sorority girl.

“I want it in my ass again, please…,” Carina said almost desperately as she looked at me. I obliged and began to eat and finger her ass before putting my dick inside, grunting at the tightness of the opening.

“That’s so hot,” said Lily. “I want to try.” Harry immediately began diving into Lily’s ass and began to slowly work on it, loosening it over the course of a number of minutes while I pounded away at Carina’s asshole. Eventually, he slipped his cock in and she let out a sharp yelp.

After some time, Harry had worked his cock into her open virgin asshole and was slowly fucking her, his thick ass and torso rippling as he made the slow movements. Just watching my friend was enough to send me over the edge, as I finished deep in Carina’s ass.

“Oh fuck,” I yelled as my sperm began leaking out of her ass. I always remind myself not to jerk off for a week before meeting Carina at her school, as it makes my loads huge. This time was no different, as 6-7 spurts gushed out into her now loose hole.

Harry looked over as I turned Carina’s ass around so he could see her hole, now soaked in cum. I spread her cheeks, revealing her gape to him. Then, I approached him and began to lightly stroke his balls as he fucked Lily’s ass.

“Hoooooly fuck,” he said and came deep in her ass. After he pulled out, I turned her around and began to eat the cum out of her asshole.

“Jesus bro, that’s so hot.” Harry said.

“What about you, it’s your turn,” Carina said. “I dare you.”

“I don’t know,” Harry chuckled, but soon enough all three of us dared him. “Okay,” he said and lightly began to lick Carina’s cum soaked hole.

“This isn’t that bad,” he said and began slowly dipping his tongue into Carina’s hole. After a few seconds, he claimed he was done but I’d never seen something so hot as my friend eating my cum out of Carina’s hole. Hopefully, I thought, there was more to come.