My Best Friend Reece

JChristianErotica

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All characters are 18+

A part 2 is in the works, and should be ready to go in a few days.

I'd had a crush on Reece for as long as I'd known him. He was one of those handsome, devious kinda guys that everybody seemed to like. He was easy on the eyes, and had a body to die for, and just like they always were, Reece was straight.

I grew up with a relatively supportive group of friends. I came out to them pretty early, and other than some gentle teasing, they were completely cool with it. Everybody knew that I had the hots for Reece. Hell, even Reece knew that I had the hots for Reece.

For some straight guys, that might have freaked them out, but Reece was good about it. He didn't make me feel bad for being obsessed with him, and that's probably because he was used to people feeling like that.

We joked around a lot, and I regularly reminded him that if ever he felt like switching sides, I'd be right there waiting for him. Instead of being weirded out by it, Reece confirmed that if he ever woke up gay, he'd hit me up. We laughed about it, and so did the others, but deep down inside, I fantasised about it happening.

Reece was always dating. Every week he had a new girlfriend, and needless to say, they were always the hottest chicks in town. He wasn't even a fuckboy, but I guess girls expected him to be, and so they'd spend one night with him and move on.

A few months prior, Reece had walked a girl home and she happened to live near me. She invited him in, they fucked, and she promptly kicked him out. I could tell that he was hurt by it. I couldn't blame him, either. He was the first guy that I knew who was used for sex by girls. He called me that night, and asked me to hang with him for a while, and being my best buddy, I obliged.

"It just sucks, man" he said, as we walked through the dark, quiet neighbourhood, "every weekend it's the same shit".

I listened to him, but I couldn't relate in the slightest. I was a pretty decent looking guy, but I was the only gay person within a thousand mile radius that I knew of, so even at the age of eighteen, I was still a virgin.

"Imagine a dude hitting you up, having sex and then just throwing you out of their house" he said, kicking an empty can. When I stayed silent, he looked at me. "You'd probably like that, huh?" He laughed, and I laughed, too.

"You'll find someone eventually, bro" he told me, sounding wise.

"I don't know, man" I sighed, "maybe when I get out of this fuckin' town".

We continued walking in silence until Reece laughed again and I glanced at him.

"Sometimes I wish I was gay, you know that?" He said, "honestly, I do. You and me, man, we'd be the hot power couple that everyone's jealous of".

I felt my cheeks burn, and was glad of the darkness.

"Yeah" I smiled, feeling my heart being crushed by the impossible possibilities.

"Anyway, I'll let you get home man, it's getting late".

It happened so fast. Reece turned toward me, I panicked and turned toward him, and as he leaned in for a hug, I leaned in for a kiss.

"Wow" he said, and he wasn't laughing anymore.

"Shit... I'm so sorry" I replied, stepping back, mortified and furious at myself for being so fucking stupid.

"I... I didn't mean anything by what I said, man" he explained, and he didn't sound angry, he just sounded serious. "I was just playing around. You know that, right?"

I couldn't talk. I'd ruined everything.

"I better go" I mumbled, and I walked faster than I've ever walked before.

In the days that followed my embarrassing error, I refused to go out. I couldn't bring myself to be in Reece's company, and all I could think about was him telling the rest of the guys that I'd tried to kiss him. I felt sick to my stomach at my own stupidity, and wished that I could take it all back.

Eventually, people began to blow up my phone. I ignored them at first, until Reece and two of the other guys convinced my mom to let them in.

"We're going to the creek today" Jayce told me, "Andrew's old man got a whole cooler full of beer, and it's hot as fuck out, so get your shit, and come on".

I tried to decline, but Reece seemed completely normal, and the other guys didn't mention anything, either. Maybe he hadn't told them.

A few hours later a whole group of us lay around the creek drinking beer, playing music and having a good time under the sun. I'd forgotten all about the embarrassing event, until Reece pulled off his t-shirt, shed his shorts, and jumped right into the water in his underwear. Some of the other guys joined him, and eventually the whole lot of us were playing about like kids in the creek.

One by one, people began to return home, and when the sun finally dipped behind the trees, only three of us were left.

"You two coming?" Jayce asked, a towel around his shoulders, and his wet hair stuck to his forehead.

I sat up to collect my stuff until Reece said no.

"We're just gonna' hang here for a bit" he said for both of us, and I swallowed a lump in my throat as Jayce shrugged and left.

Neither of us spoke. It was the most awkward couple of minutes of my life, and when I eventually opened my mouth to apologise, he said the exact same thing.

We stared at each other, and the two of us laughed.

"I don't know what got into me, man" I chuckled, "I just saw you turning and I turned and yeah, it was a mess".

"Forget about it" he smiled, "water under the bridge".

The two of us got to our feet, and Reece held out his arms. He was still wearing only a pair of wet underwear, as was I. I laughed again, and wrapped my arms around his solid body, and Reece squeezed me tight.

"I like having a gay best friend, you know that right?"

He kept his arms around me, keeping me pressed against his body, and I could think of nothing better than staying there forever.

"What makes you think we're best friends?" I joked, enjoying his warmth.

"Dude, I'm the best friend you ever had" he scoffed, but still, he kept me against him.

"Fine, fine, whatever you say".

Finally he released me, and turned his back. It was getting darker by the minute, and with no lights nearby, it was becoming difficult to even make him out.

"I have a boner" he told me, and laughed out loud. "You gave me a freakin' boner, man!".

I gawped at him, though he couldn't see me with his back turned. Had he just said what I thought he'd said? He turned around, and without a single word of warning, Reece pulled down the front of his wet boxer briefs, and sure enough, a decent sized erection poked out, and my eyes nearly exploded from my skull.

"Maybe you're turning me, man" he sniggered, and shrugged his shoulders before slipping his beautiful cock back inside his underwear.

I felt like I was in a daze. Not just because I'd given him a hard-on, and not just because he'd shown me said hard-on, but because he acted like there was nothing even remotely strange about it.

"Are you coming?" He asked, as he pulled on his sliders and started walking.

"You better believe it" I mumbled under my breath, and followed Reece from the woods.

Nothing changed between Reece and I after that. As much as I thought about the moment almost every waking minute of my life, the two of us continued like nothing had ever happened. Part of me spent my days wondering if he'd been serious when he spoke about me turning him, but deep down I knew that Reece had been joking.

A few weeks went by before the two of us were alone again, but this time we were sitting in his shed in his back yard. The whole lot of us spent most of our childhoods in that old, wooden shack, and we still returned every now and then for old time's sake.

"I got stood up last night" he told me, throwing a bouncy ball against the wall and catching it, "can you believe that?"

"No" I said frankly, because it was true. I couldn't believe that anybody in their right mind would stand him up. I almost felt angry at the idea. Did people even realise how much I would have given to even have the chance to stand Reece up?

"Right?" He laughed, "I'm too freaking hot to be stood up!"

He was joking, but I didn't disagree with him. As I sat there scraping chunks of wood off the table with a coin, Reece grabbed the ball and stopped throwing it.

"Damn, man, I'm sorry" he sighed, and I looked over at him. "I'm here talking about girls being difficult, and I'm doing the same shit to you".

"It's fine" I said, but the fact that Reece even brought it up made my heart ache. I wasn't sure why I was feeling emotional, but I didn't want to talk to much in case it became obvious.

"No, no" he said, shaking his head, "it's not fine. I didn't even realise, bro. I'm sorry".

"Forget about it"

He sat there for a moment, evidently pondering, and finally turned around on the chair.

"Do you like me?" He asked, even though he knew the answer, "I mean, like me like me".

How could I answer such a serious question right in front of him? My cheeks burned as I shrugged and returned to the coin and the table.

"You know what?" He said, and stood up, "fuck it".

I felt his hand clasp around my arm, and before I had a chance to say a word, Reece had pulled me to my feet and took my face in his hands.

"I don't know what the fuck I'm doing" he said, breathless and somewhat confused looking, "but we're young, and dumb, and I don't fucking know man, but this feels right".

He kissed me.

Reece kissed me right on the lips, and although his tongue remained inside his mouth, and mine did, too, it was the best kiss I'd ever had.

He held me in place; his strong hands still clasped around my cheeks, and then moments later, he released me and stared into my soul.

"That was gay, right?" He asked, and I stared back, my mouth open, and my mind racing.

"Yeah" I swallowed, "yeah I think that was kinda' gay".

He considered it for a moment. It was like he was trying to compute what had just happened, even though he was the one who orchestrated it.

Reece rubbed his chin as his brain processed everything, and then rushed me again. His lips pressed against mine, but this time they parted, and I welcomed his tongue into my mouth. He pushed me against the wall behind me, his hands shoving their way into my jacket and pushing it off me, and he broke the kiss, only to drag his t-shirt over his head.

"I don't care if it's gay" he said, his voice frantic as he stood before me, topless and beautiful.

I had no words to give him, but even if I had, he didn't give me a chance. He plunged his tongue back into my mouth, and I allowed him to pull my t-shirt off until we stood topless together. His hands trailed my naked chest. His thumb brushed off my nipple and made me gasp into his mouth, and then without thinking, I did the same to him.

It was like all my birthdays had come at once. I'd lost count of how many times I'd pictured something like this happening, but I never believed it would become reality.

For a guy his size, he was surprisingly gentle whilst being equally as ferocious. He pinned me to the wall, kissed me even deeper, and grabbed my chin in his hand.

"You want this, right?" He asked, his chest sparkling with beads of sweat, "I'm not like... Pressuring you or anything?"

I could hardly catch my breath. I grabbed his face now, and kissed him even more aggressively than he'd kissed me.

"I'll take that as a yes" he gasped, and tripped backwards as he fumbled with his pants.

Reece looked up at me from the floor, and laughed as he sat in his skin-tight boxer briefs. "We'll still be friends after this, right?" He asked, and shimmied his underwear down his thighs.

His cock was already semi-erect, and now I had a much better view of it than I did the last time. It was perfect in every sense of the word. He was uncut, and the foreskin was already halfway back over his pink helmet. Veins were protruding from his wonderful shaft, and between his muscular legs, a heavy ballsack hung teasingly.

"Yeah" I breathed, "best friends, remember?"

Reece jumped back to his feet completely naked, and pointed at my pants.

"Show me it" he said, "I've always wanted to see it".

I cocked a brow. "Really?" I asked, genuinely shocked, "why?"

He reached down, pantsed me to my ankles and stood back to get a better look. He stared at it as I stood awkwardly. I was as stiff as a rock, and something about being seen with an erection was mildly embarrassing.

"Alright, good" he nodded, and grabbed his own one, stroking it slowly, "I just wanted to make sure mine was bigger".

"Hey!" I half laughed, "fuck you, man".

"Not if I fuck you first".

Yet again, our tongues intertwined. He was a fantastic kisser, but then again, he was far more experienced in that department than I was. He pushed it deeper into my mouth, holding the back of my neck, and finally he grabbed my wrist.

"Touch it" he whispered, kissing my cheek, then my ear, and gently biting on my lobe, "go on, hold it".

I didn't need to be asked twice. I wrapped my hand around the cock that I'd dreamt about a million times, and I wasn't disappointed. He throbbed in my palm. Each frantic beat of his heart made his cock pulse, and whilst I was enjoying his, he began to enjoy mine.

"It feels different than I thought it would" he said, looking down as we slowly jerked each other off.

"What did you expect it to feel like?" I asked, peeling his foreskin fully back to reveal his beautiful glans.

"Harder" he shrugged, "bigger".

"Shut up" I sniggered, and he grinned.

It felt like everything in my life had fallen into place. As confused as I was, as shocked as I was, it was the first time that everything had felt right. His hands explored my naked body, and mine did the same to his. I trailed my fingers over his hard muscles, whilst keeping my hand around his pole, and there was nothing in the world that would have made me happier.

"Look" he laughed, and situated me so that our cock heads touched together.

I was already leaking pre-cum onto the floor, but Reece didn't seem to mind. He pushed his larger helmet against mine, and pulled his foreskin over both of them. He howled with laughter, and I rolled my eyes, but found the sight incredibly hot.

"Do you do dumb shit like this with girls?" I asked, beginning to realise why they kicked him out so much.

"Nah, man" he said, sliding his hand from my cock to his, and back again, "usually their cocks are bigger than yours".

"Shut up" I told him again, but we both smiled.

As our lips touched once more, I couldn't help but fall harder for Reece than I ever had before. He was perfect. He was everything I had ever wanted, and now he was here, naked, hard, and aroused.

"Fuck!" He gasped, as we listened to the sound of his back gate creaking open. The two of us gawped at each other, and frantically pulled our clothes on as the voices of the rest of the guys became louder.

"I think they're in here" Jayce called, as Reece dragged his pants back up, hiding his wet boner in the process.

With seconds to spare, the two of us finished dressing, and Jayce pulled open the door.

"There you are" he said, and told the others, "we've been looking for you".

Reece gave a forced smile, and I squirmed awkwardly. Jayce cocked a brow, took a deep sniff of the air and grimaced.

"It smells like dick in here" he scoffed, and Reece and I exchanged worried glances before the others arrived.

As we followed them all out into the backyard, Reece and I trailed at the back. He looked at me with side eyes, slowly pushed his hand into the back of my pants, and slipped a finger between my ass cheeks. My eyes widened as we walked, and my hole quivered at his touch.

"How about a sleepover tonight?" He whispered, and my mouth became too dry to answer, so I nodded instead.

If you're enjoying my stories, consider subscribing to my Patreon, where I post almost every single day! I'm a full time erotic author, and there are already over 500 stories waiting for you! Catch the latest updates on all your favourites, and get early access to new content. Plus, hundreds of stories that are Patreon exclusive! Join a community of over 1400 people, and all for the price of 1 coffee a month! Check it out here, and follow me on Twitter :)

Justin01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All characters are 18+

A part 2 is in the works, and should be ready to go in a few days.

I'd had a crush on Reece for as long as I'd known him. He was one of those handsome, devious kinda guys that everybody seemed to like. He was easy on the eyes, and had a body to die for, and just like they always were, Reece was straight.

I grew up with a relatively supportive group of friends. I came out to them pretty early, and other than some gentle teasing, they were completely cool with it. Everybody knew that I had the hots for Reece. Hell, even Reece knew that I had the hots for Reece.

For some straight guys, that might have freaked them out, but Reece was good about it. He didn't make me feel bad for being obsessed with him, and that's probably because he was used to people feeling like that.

We joked around a lot, and I regularly reminded him that if ever he felt like switching sides, I'd be right there waiting for him. Instead of being weirded out by it, Reece confirmed that if he ever woke up gay, he'd hit me up. We laughed about it, and so did the others, but deep down inside, I fantasised about it happening.

Reece was always dating. Every week he had a new girlfriend, and needless to say, they were always the hottest chicks in town. He wasn't even a fuckboy, but I guess girls expected him to be, and so they'd spend one night with him and move on.

A few months prior, Reece had walked a girl home and she happened to live near me. She invited him in, they fucked, and she promptly kicked him out. I could tell that he was hurt by it. I couldn't blame him, either. He was the first guy that I knew who was used for sex by girls. He called me that night, and asked me to hang with him for a while, and being my best buddy, I obliged.

"It just sucks, man" he said, as we walked through the dark, quiet neighbourhood, "every weekend it's the same shit".

I listened to him, but I couldn't relate in the slightest. I was a pretty decent looking guy, but I was the only gay person within a thousand mile radius that I knew of, so even at the age of eighteen, I was still a virgin.

"Imagine a dude hitting you up, having sex and then just throwing you out of their house" he said, kicking an empty can. When I stayed silent, he looked at me. "You'd probably like that, huh?" He laughed, and I laughed, too.

"You'll find someone eventually, bro" he told me, sounding wise.

"I don't know, man" I sighed, "maybe when I get out of this fuckin' town".

We continued walking in silence until Reece laughed again and I glanced at him.

"Sometimes I wish I was gay, you know that?" He said, "honestly, I do. You and me, man, we'd be the hot power couple that everyone's jealous of".

I felt my cheeks burn, and was glad of the darkness.

"Yeah" I smiled, feeling my heart being crushed by the impossible possibilities.

"Anyway, I'll let you get home man, it's getting late".

It happened so fast. Reece turned toward me, I panicked and turned toward him, and as he leaned in for a hug, I leaned in for a kiss.

"Wow" he said, and he wasn't laughing anymore.

"Shit... I'm so sorry" I replied, stepping back, mortified and furious at myself for being so fucking stupid.

"I... I didn't mean anything by what I said, man" he explained, and he didn't sound angry, he just sounded serious. "I was just playing around. You know that, right?"

I couldn't talk. I'd ruined everything.

"I better go" I mumbled, and I walked faster than I've ever walked before.

In the days that followed my embarrassing error, I refused to go out. I couldn't bring myself to be in Reece's company, and all I could think about was him telling the rest of the guys that I'd tried to kiss him. I felt sick to my stomach at my own stupidity, and wished that I could take it all back.

Eventually, people began to blow up my phone. I ignored them at first, until Reece and two of the other guys convinced my mom to let them in.

"We're going to the creek today" Jayce told me, "Andrew's old man got a whole cooler full of beer, and it's hot as fuck out, so get your shit, and come on".

I tried to decline, but Reece seemed completely normal, and the other guys didn't mention anything, either. Maybe he hadn't told them.

A few hours later a whole group of us lay around the creek drinking beer, playing music and having a good time under the sun. I'd forgotten all about the embarrassing event, until Reece pulled off his t-shirt, shed his shorts, and jumped right into the water in his underwear. Some of the other guys joined him, and eventually the whole lot of us were playing about like kids in the creek.

One by one, people began to return home, and when the sun finally dipped behind the trees, only three of us were left.

"You two coming?" Jayce asked, a towel around his shoulders, and his wet hair stuck to his forehead.

I sat up to collect my stuff until Reece said no.

"We're just gonna' hang here for a bit" he said for both of us, and I swallowed a lump in my throat as Jayce shrugged and left.

Neither of us spoke. It was the most awkward couple of minutes of my life, and when I eventually opened my mouth to apologise, he said the exact same thing.

We stared at each other, and the two of us laughed.

"I don't know what got into me, man" I chuckled, "I just saw you turning and I turned and yeah, it was a mess".

"Forget about it" he smiled, "water under the bridge".

The two of us got to our feet, and Reece held out his arms. He was still wearing only a pair of wet underwear, as was I. I laughed again, and wrapped my arms around his solid body, and Reece squeezed me tight.

"I like having a gay best friend, you know that right?"

He kept his arms around me, keeping me pressed against his body, and I could think of nothing better than staying there forever.

"What makes you think we're best friends?" I joked, enjoying his warmth.

"Dude, I'm the best friend you ever had" he scoffed, but still, he kept me against him.

"Fine, fine, whatever you say".

Finally he released me, and turned his back. It was getting darker by the minute, and with no lights nearby, it was becoming difficult to even make him out.

"I have a boner" he told me, and laughed out loud. "You gave me a freakin' boner, man!".

I gawped at him, though he couldn't see me with his back turned. Had he just said what I thought he'd said? He turned around, and without a single word of warning, Reece pulled down the front of his wet boxer briefs, and sure enough, a decent sized erection poked out, and my eyes nearly exploded from my skull.

"Maybe you're turning me, man" he sniggered, and shrugged his shoulders before slipping his beautiful cock back inside his underwear.

I felt like I was in a daze. Not just because I'd given him a hard-on, and not just because he'd shown me said hard-on, but because he acted like there was nothing even remotely strange about it.

"Are you coming?" He asked, as he pulled on his sliders and started walking.

"You better believe it" I mumbled under my breath, and followed Reece from the woods.

Nothing changed between Reece and I after that. As much as I thought about the moment almost every waking minute of my life, the two of us continued like nothing had ever happened. Part of me spent my days wondering if he'd been serious when he spoke about me turning him, but deep down I knew that Reece had been joking.

A few weeks went by before the two of us were alone again, but this time we were sitting in his shed in his back yard. The whole lot of us spent most of our childhoods in that old, wooden shack, and we still returned every now and then for old time's sake.

"I got stood up last night" he told me, throwing a bouncy ball against the wall and catching it, "can you believe that?"

"No" I said frankly, because it was true. I couldn't believe that anybody in their right mind would stand him up. I almost felt angry at the idea. Did people even realise how much I would have given to even have the chance to stand Reece up?

"Right?" He laughed, "I'm too freaking hot to be stood up!"

He was joking, but I didn't disagree with him. As I sat there scraping chunks of wood off the table with a coin, Reece grabbed the ball and stopped throwing it.

"Damn, man, I'm sorry" he sighed, and I looked over at him. "I'm here talking about girls being difficult, and I'm doing the same shit to you".

"It's fine" I said, but the fact that Reece even brought it up made my heart ache. I wasn't sure why I was feeling emotional, but I didn't want to talk to much in case it became obvious.

"No, no" he said, shaking his head, "it's not fine. I didn't even realise, bro. I'm sorry".

"Forget about it"

He sat there for a moment, evidently pondering, and finally turned around on the chair.

"Do you like me?" He asked, even though he knew the answer, "I mean, like me like me".

How could I answer such a serious question right in front of him? My cheeks burned as I shrugged and returned to the coin and the table.

"You know what?" He said, and stood up, "fuck it".

I felt his hand clasp around my arm, and before I had a chance to say a word, Reece had pulled me to my feet and took my face in his hands.

"I don't know what the fuck I'm doing" he said, breathless and somewhat confused looking, "but we're young, and dumb, and I don't fucking know man, but this feels right".

He kissed me.

Reece kissed me right on the lips, and although his tongue remained inside his mouth, and mine did, too, it was the best kiss I'd ever had.

He held me in place; his strong hands still clasped around my cheeks, and then moments later, he released me and stared into my soul.

"That was gay, right?" He asked, and I stared back, my mouth open, and my mind racing.

"Yeah" I swallowed, "yeah I think that was kinda' gay".

He considered it for a moment. It was like he was trying to compute what had just happened, even though he was the one who orchestrated it.

Reece rubbed his chin as his brain processed everything, and then rushed me again. His lips pressed against mine, but this time they parted, and I welcomed his tongue into my mouth. He pushed me against the wall behind me, his hands shoving their way into my jacket and pushing it off me, and he broke the kiss, only to drag his t-shirt over his head.

"I don't care if it's gay" he said, his voice frantic as he stood before me, topless and beautiful.

I had no words to give him, but even if I had, he didn't give me a chance. He plunged his tongue back into my mouth, and I allowed him to pull my t-shirt off until we stood topless together. His hands trailed my naked chest. His thumb brushed off my nipple and made me gasp into his mouth, and then without thinking, I did the same to him.

It was like all my birthdays had come at once. I'd lost count of how many times I'd pictured something like this happening, but I never believed it would become reality.

For a guy his size, he was surprisingly gentle whilst being equally as ferocious. He pinned me to the wall, kissed me even deeper, and grabbed my chin in his hand.

"You want this, right?" He asked, his chest sparkling with beads of sweat, "I'm not like... Pressuring you or anything?"

I could hardly catch my breath. I grabbed his face now, and kissed him even more aggressively than he'd kissed me.

"I'll take that as a yes" he gasped, and tripped backwards as he fumbled with his pants.

Reece looked up at me from the floor, and laughed as he sat in his skin-tight boxer briefs. "We'll still be friends after this, right?" He asked, and shimmied his underwear down his thighs.

His cock was already semi-erect, and now I had a much better view of it than I did the last time. It was perfect in every sense of the word. He was uncut, and the foreskin was already halfway back over his pink helmet. Veins were protruding from his wonderful shaft, and between his muscular legs, a heavy ballsack hung teasingly.

"Yeah" I breathed, "best friends, remember?"

Reece jumped back to his feet completely naked, and pointed at my pants.

"Show me it" he said, "I've always wanted to see it".

I cocked a brow. "Really?" I asked, genuinely shocked, "why?"

He reached down, pantsed me to my ankles and stood back to get a better look. He stared at it as I stood awkwardly. I was as stiff as a rock, and something about being seen with an erection was mildly embarrassing.

"Alright, good" he nodded, and grabbed his own one, stroking it slowly, "I just wanted to make sure mine was bigger".

"Hey!" I half laughed, "fuck you, man".

"Not if I fuck you first".

Yet again, our tongues intertwined. He was a fantastic kisser, but then again, he was far more experienced in that department than I was. He pushed it deeper into my mouth, holding the back of my neck, and finally he grabbed my wrist.

"Touch it" he whispered, kissing my cheek, then my ear, and gently biting on my lobe, "go on, hold it".

I didn't need to be asked twice. I wrapped my hand around the cock that I'd dreamt about a million times, and I wasn't disappointed. He throbbed in my palm. Each frantic beat of his heart made his cock pulse, and whilst I was enjoying his, he began to enjoy mine.

"It feels different than I thought it would" he said, looking down as we slowly jerked each other off.

"What did you expect it to feel like?" I asked, peeling his foreskin fully back to reveal his beautiful glans.

"Harder" he shrugged, "bigger".

"Shut up" I sniggered, and he grinned.

It felt like everything in my life had fallen into place. As confused as I was, as shocked as I was, it was the first time that everything had felt right. His hands explored my naked body, and mine did the same to his. I trailed my fingers over his hard muscles, whilst keeping my hand around his pole, and there was nothing in the world that would have made me happier.

"Look" he laughed, and situated me so that our cock heads touched together.

I was already leaking pre-cum onto the floor, but Reece didn't seem to mind. He pushed his larger helmet against mine, and pulled his foreskin over both of them. He howled with laughter, and I rolled my eyes, but found the sight incredibly hot.

"Do you do dumb shit like this with girls?" I asked, beginning to realise why they kicked him out so much.

"Nah, man" he said, sliding his hand from my cock to his, and back again, "usually their cocks are bigger than yours".

"Shut up" I told him again, but we both smiled.

As our lips touched once more, I couldn't help but fall harder for Reece than I ever had before. He was perfect. He was everything I had ever wanted, and now he was here, naked, hard, and aroused.

"Fuck!" He gasped, as we listened to the sound of his back gate creaking open. The two of us gawped at each other, and frantically pulled our clothes on as the voices of the rest of the guys became louder.

"I think they're in here" Jayce called, as Reece dragged his pants back up, hiding his wet boner in the process.

With seconds to spare, the two of us finished dressing, and Jayce pulled open the door.

"There you are" he said, and told the others, "we've been looking for you".

Reece gave a forced smile, and I squirmed awkwardly. Jayce cocked a brow, took a deep sniff of the air and grimaced.

"It smells like dick in here" he scoffed, and Reece and I exchanged worried glances before the others arrived.

As we followed them all out into the backyard, Reece and I trailed at the back. He looked at me with side eyes, slowly pushed his hand into the back of my pants, and slipped a finger between my ass cheeks. My eyes widened as we walked, and my hole quivered at his touch.

"How about a sleepover tonight?" He whispered, and my mouth became too dry to answer, so I nodded instead.

If you're enjoying my stories, consider subscribing to my Patreon, where I post almost every single day! I'm a full time erotic author, and there are already over 500 stories waiting for you! Catch the latest updates on all your favourites, and get early access to new content. Plus, hundreds of stories that are Patreon exclusive! Join a community of over 1400 people, and all for the price of 1 coffee a month! Check it out here, and follow me on Twitter :)
Dang!!! Great story!!! Countless times I've had those same fantasies about one of my childhood friends. Over 50 years later and I still have those same fantasies. Thank you for sharing your story about them coming to fruition.

Reactions: bigbatonsonly

Nicky7

Sexy Member
Media
Reece is more than just a friend; he's a cornerstone in my life. His unwavering support and infectious laughter make every moment memorable. From late-night adventures to heart-to-heart talks, he's there through thick and thin. With Reece by my side, life's challenges feel conquerable and joys are amplified. Grateful doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about having him as my best friend.

braddlee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reece is more than just a friend; he's a cornerstone in my life. His unwavering support and infectious laughter make every moment memorable. From late-night adventures to heart-to-heart talks, he's there through thick and thin. With Reece by my side, life's challenges feel conquerable and joys are amplified. Grateful doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about having him as my best friend.
Blah blah blah blah blah

baxi777

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ihad a best friend who called himself Reice (not Reece) though afterwards I found out his real name was Ross.
He is a psychotherapist now - he's got the look; small beard, round glasses.
He ruined my life and is happy that he did !!!