Antisocial 20 year old virgin with huge cock.

BoomSwish

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hello LPSG! Just joined in the hopes that I can find a good community among the members here. Haven’t been in the best spirits lately and find myself just wanting to stay home by myself with no idea how to climb out of my rut. I’ve run away from all recent scenarios where I can talk in person to girls I like, and every night I wind up scrolling through social media while jerking off to photos all while thinking I’m pathetic for being so hung yet I’ve yet to even have another person even see or touch it. Hoping to vent about the mishandling of my gift.
View attachment 109829061
Hey man! Was gonna message ya there before I realised you limit who views your profile but just wanted to check in. Are you all good my guy? Always here if you wanna hmu and even just talk shit and distract yourself!

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello LPSG! Just joined in the hopes that I can find a good community among the members here. Haven’t been in the best spirits lately and find myself just wanting to stay home by myself with no idea how to climb out of my rut. I’ve run away from all recent scenarios where I can talk in person to girls I like, and every night I wind up scrolling through social media while jerking off to photos all while thinking I’m pathetic for being so hung yet I’ve yet to even have another person even see or touch it. Hoping to vent about the mishandling of my gift.
View attachment 109829061
Hugs, friend. You have a wonderful gift and 20 is still so young