Antisocial 20 year old virgin with huge cock.

Haribobo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow that's impressive
But you don't have to worry, not everyone is a smooth talker full of confidence. What you need maybe is to find someone that can take things slowly so you can grow inside a confort zone. You're horny and it's okay but I'm sure you will find someone one day, and that huge cock will surprise her for sure

Welcome to LPSG

Reactions: HungAndLonely
D

deleted23855711

Welcum! Try not to be discouraged. when the time is right you will connect with someone! In the meantime there are lots of nice people here including (I'd like to think) myself :D

as for your cock...it's magnificent! O_O

• Love

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22 and I had chicks all over me, it just wasn't the right time and they weren't the right girls. When I found the right one she did too and we've had an amazing, happy, sexual, fulfilling, and loving life together the last 25 years! You're only 20, don't forget, you're probably just saying inside that your right one is out there they just haven't struck you yet. Besides, you have a massive beautiful cock and anyone, of any gender, is going to absolutely cherish you and your cock!

eventallerlad

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello LPSG! Just joined in the hopes that I can find a good community among the members here. Haven’t been in the best spirits lately and find myself just wanting to stay home by myself with no idea how to climb out of my rut. I’ve run away from all recent scenarios where I can talk in person to girls I like, and every night I wind up scrolling through social media while jerking off to photos all while thinking I’m pathetic for being so hung yet I’ve yet to even have another person even see or touch it. Hoping to vent about the mishandling of my gift.
View attachment 109829061
Wow! Impressive. I love to listen if you ever need to talk! Welcome

Rocky111

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hello LPSG! Just joined in the hopes that I can find a good community among the members here. Haven’t been in the best spirits lately and find myself just wanting to stay home by myself with no idea how to climb out of my rut. I’ve run away from all recent scenarios where I can talk in person to girls I like, and every night I wind up scrolling through social media while jerking off to photos all while thinking I’m pathetic for being so hung yet I’ve yet to even have another person even see or touch it. Hoping to vent about the mishandling of my gift.
Great cock

wilsonj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Delicious cock man!

jimcord

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why do I have this idea that your penis is the least interesting thing about you! :) I am willing to bet that you have thoughts and hobbies that we would love to hear about even more! Feel free to reach out, I for one, would love to know which movie makes you laugh the hardest, the silliest thing you have ever done, the last coolest gadget you have bought….

jimcord

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why do I have this idea that your penis is the least interesting thing about you! :) I am willing to bet that you have thoughts and hobbies that we would love to hear about even more! Feel free to reach out, I for one, would love to know which movie makes you laugh the hardest, the silliest thing you have ever done, the last coolest gadget you have bought….
perhaps a good first start would to be to just go for a walk outside, put on some headphones and listen to some music and absorb some sunshine! It always seems to help, end your walk at a coffee shop and grab a drink and just people watch. I bet if you smile as people walk by, they will probably smile back and say hello. And so it slowly begins……..

baxi777

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
perhaps a good first start would to be to just go for a walk outside, put on some headphones and listen to some music and absorb some sunshine! It always seems to help, end your walk at a coffee shop and grab a drink and just people watch. I bet if you smile as people walk by, they will probably smile back and say hello. And so it slowly begins……..
I would look at entering into a long lasting relationship with you if you have love in your heart.

Thrisper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome! Don't feel down dude, I have no doubt you will find many girls to appreciate you!. We are always here to help if you need to chat or vent so don't feel alone!