Antisocial 20 year old virgin with huge cock.

HungAndLonely

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello LPSG! Just joined in the hopes that I can find a good community among the members here. Haven’t been in the best spirits lately and find myself just wanting to stay home by myself with no idea how to climb out of my rut. I’ve run away from all recent scenarios where I can talk in person to girls I like, and every night I wind up scrolling through social media while jerking off to photos all while thinking I’m pathetic for being so hung yet I’ve yet to even have another person even see or touch it. Hoping to vent about the mishandling of my gift.
IMG_1024.jpeg

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello LPSG! Just joined in the hopes that I can find a good community among the members here. Haven’t been in the best spirits lately and find myself just wanting to stay home by myself with no idea how to climb out of my rut. I’ve run away from all recent scenarios where I can talk in person to girls I like, and every night I wind up scrolling through social media while jerking off to photos all while thinking I’m pathetic for being so hung yet I’ve yet to even have another person even see or touch it. Hoping to vent about the mishandling of my gift.
View attachment 109829061
Hopefully the site will provide some enjoyment and fun for you. Welcome to the group!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Monkey68

Experimental Member
Media
Dm me on Twitter wmwtpc

D

deleted19568411

when you do decide to get out and share that beautiful huge cock with someone, they will be very lucky! wishing you the best stud.

Reactions: crazydonkeydick

Ljinva

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very sexy. This trans girl would love to be friend babe

Reactions: Atlantis1987

Ra

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Welcome to LPSG,man.

Thats an impressive cock and I'm sure many girls would love to try it out for size. Don't be disheartemed, your time will come and you will enjoy it immensely.

In the meantime thank you for sharing it with us. It would be amazing to chat and maybe see more of that magnificent penis.

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome. This is a great place to meet a lot of wonderful people that you can interact with. Enjoy yourself!