Guys with a down curve, how did you get it?

pronoxon

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I find down curves to be the hottest. From experience curves tend to developed from masturbation "technique". If that's the case for you or you feel it was influenced by something, what was it? How did you masturbate?
I'd love to give it a try getting one myself even if it takes years.

IFAB

Cherished Member
Media
San Antonio (Texas) (Texas, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was born with it.
I always joke I'm "curved for your pleasure" lol. Great for deepthroating and anal.

I've always jerked with my left hand, with the "ok" hand sign grip, tugging palm downward (idk if that's a god description, lol) because it was quieter than the typical hammer hold way.

The only thing I've noticed is my cock angles to the left from the base which I'm sure was from all the solo time.

I don't think you can change the curvature of your dick?

Reactions: pronoxon

pronoxon

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen claims and "proof" (which seemed convincing but sadly was erased from the internet) that it might be possible. The concept was simple just keep pulling things the way you'd like to go and over time it should. I'm 100% sure my curve came from the way I handled my dick. Whether it also changes later in life I'm skeptical about but trying won't hurt.

pronoxon

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was born with it.
I always joke I'm "curved for your pleasure" lol. Great for deepthroating and anal.

I've always jerked with my left hand, with the "ok" hand sign grip, tugging palm downward (idk if that's a god description, lol) because it was quieter than the typical hammer hold way.

The only thing I've noticed is my cock angles to the left from the base which I'm sure was from all the solo time.

I don't think you can change the curvature of your dick?
Oh BTW, thanks for the explicit description, lol. I was thinking nobody would go into the necessary details.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I find down curves to be the hottest. From experience curves tend to developed from masturbation "technique". If that's the case for you or you feel it was influenced by something, what was it? How did you masturbate?
I'd love to give it a try getting one myself even if it takes years.
You are born with it

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
at 68 , have been jerking for many years . Only difference is the angle when erect. Now is more horizontal , rather than pointing upwards. Have noticed an increase in girth, maybe increased weight has an effect . Never noticed any curve in any direction