Welcome To LPSG!

hmphgadzooks

Sexy Member
Media
Howdy!

I'm thrilled to have finally joined this community. My journey here began as an observer, where time and again, I found myself drawn to the wealth of knowledge and the spirit of helpfulness that defines this website. It's the genuine desire to assist one another, especially in the realm of research, that resonated with me. Witnessing like-minded individuals come together to share insights, solve problems, and support each other's quests for knowledge has been inspiring.

Over the years, I've visited this site often, each visit further solidifying my admiration for the community's commitment to collective growth and learning. The information and guidance I've stumbled upon here have not only been helpful but often pivotal in my own research endeavors. This experience has cultivated a strong sense of belonging and a desire to contribute to this nurturing environment.

Today, as a new member, I'm excited about the prospect of engaging with you all, sharing my insights, and perhaps offering assistance in the same way I've been helped. While I might be new to the community in an official capacity, my commitment to our shared goals and values is longstanding. I look forward to collaborating, learning, and growing together, making our collective journey of knowledge and discovery even more rewarding.

Thank you for welcoming me into this vibrant community. Let's continue to make this space a haven for those who seek knowledge, guidance, and a sense of camaraderie in their pursuits.

D

deleted26367211

New as well, hoping to interact with lots of interesting people on here

Irieforlife

Just Browsing
Media
I’m new here, thought I’d explore to see what’s happening. It’s great to have a platform for people to see thing and communicate with like minded people.

So don’t be shy, show me the ropes (what I should be doing, seeing!)

wayne_b98

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm Wayne, I'm English-Dutch, live in Holland, age 26, I love motorcycle road racing and fitness. Only in the past couple of years I got some gay-sexual experiences through guys I know from motorcycle sports, I have many questions, I am here to explore.

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm Wayne, I'm English-Dutch, live in Holland, age 26, I love motorcycle road racing and fitness. Only in the past couple of years I got some gay-sexual experiences through guys I know from motorcycle sports, I have many questions, I am here to explore.
Welcome here! I hope you will find at least some answers that will satisfy you!

Johnny Cosmo

Experimental Member
Media
HI guys, I'm Johnny from London and I love cruising and wank meets (sadly cannot accomodate). Am thinking of visiting our lovely public toilets to find some cock fun on Friday and Saturday nights

DaWildWildWest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Found this place at night while looking at my favorite guy from insta/twitter, decided to join so I could get updates on the thread and maybe contribute my own stuff! I’m pretty excited

Reactions: Johnny Cosmo
D

deleted26426041

Hey everyone, you can call me maggot, I'm 21 from Greece. uwu Currently I'm trying to somehow get access to dumb_steez's twitter @3FiiPKiiD it is private and he won't accept my req so if you have a profile where u follow him hit me up.‍♂️ Also if you have any contect from edgar guanipa's (muscle eddie) deleted patreon let me know

Bonbo12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello everybody, new member here. Its very nice to be here and have the expirience of being with other people in the platform who share their interests. I’m looking forward to contribute in anyway posible. With that said, I hope you all have wonderful weekend.

Reactions: BillM
D

deleted26466431

hi , im 24 years thick cock who wanna to know mature perv masters or something similars

chunkyhunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello! Brand new to the forum, as of today. Was nervous to join, as I have always been confident about my body and package. But so far everyone has been very chill and given me quite a confidence boost!

Reactions: BillM

Dodge Viper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello there! I'm Dodge, a 28-year-old on the cusp of my twunk era, navigating life with a laid-back and chilled-out attitude. Outside the hustle and bustle, you'll often find me immersed in my favorite hobbies. Gaming has a special place in my heart, where virtual worlds become a canvas for exciting adventures. When I'm not conquering pixelated realms, you might catch me gracefully gliding through the water, as swimming is another passion that brings me both peace and excitement.
But there's more to me than pixels and pools; I find solace in the strokes of a brush and the vibrant hues of a palette. Painting is not just a hobby for me; it's a way to express my creativity and emotions, creating a unique space where my thoughts come to life on canvas.
Recently, I've embarked on a new venture in the adult entertainment industry. It's not just about the cash; it's a choice I've made to support my beloved grandparents. They've been a pillar of strength in my life, and this is my way of ensuring they have the comfort and care they deserve.
Life is a journey, and I'm embracing each moment with a smile, a splash of color, and the courage to explore new horizons. Join me as I navigate the twunk era and continue to weave the tapestry of my story.

IMG_5684twitter.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BillM and zillahb

markyy02

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hello there! I'm Dodge, a 28-year-old on the cusp of my twunk era, navigating life with a laid-back and chilled-out attitude. Outside the hustle and bustle, you'll often find me immersed in my favorite hobbies. Gaming has a special place in my heart, where virtual worlds become a canvas for exciting adventures. When I'm not conquering pixelated realms, you might catch me gracefully gliding through the water, as swimming is another passion that brings me both peace and excitement.
But there's more to me than pixels and pools; I find solace in the strokes of a brush and the vibrant hues of a palette. Painting is not just a hobby for me; it's a way to express my creativity and emotions, creating a unique space where my thoughts come to life on canvas.
Recently, I've embarked on a new venture in the adult entertainment industry. It's not just about the cash; it's a choice I've made to support my beloved grandparents. They've been a pillar of strength in my life, and this is my way of ensuring they have the comfort and care they deserve.
Life is a journey, and I'm embracing each moment with a smile, a splash of color, and the courage to explore new horizons. Join me as I navigate the twunk era and continue to weave the tapestry of my story.

View attachment 122943931
Welcome! And enjoy! And you are looking fire and hot! Also nice tattoos

Reactions: Dodge Viper