LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to the LPSG Experience!

Hey there, newcomer! We're beyond thrilled to have you join our ever-growing, vibrant community of 2,000,000+ members! Since 1999, LPSG has been the ultimate playground for fun-loving, open-minded individuals who celebrate their passion for sex and all things penis-related.

Get ready to embark on an exhilarating adventure! Navigate our massive site with ease and discover hidden gems, captivating conversations, and exciting new friendships. To kick off your journey, here are some must-visit hotspots:

But first, let's give you a warm, resounding welcome: WELCOME ABOARD!

Now, a quick heads-up: To maintain a safe, spam-free, and respectful environment, we have a brief waiting period before you can access private messaging or chat features. Trust us, it's worth the wait!

So, what are you waiting for? Dive in, introduce yourself below, and let the good times roll! And remember, we're always here to help, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Let the fun begin!

A few things to check out on the site!

LPSG Cams and Chat 24/7
Our Cam Chat Room Is Open. LPSG is known to have the sexiest and biggest members of any site. This should be one of the first places you check out. https://www.lpsg.com/chat

LPSG Live Cam Circle Jerk Sessions Every Sunday we get together and 75 to 200 of us get on camera and have fun! You can find out about it here: Zoomer's Lounge

LPSG Sex Toy Club If you are a fan of Sex Toys check out our Sex Toy Section: LPSG Sex Toy Club

LPSG Member Galleries We have over 20,000 verified members sharing content of themselves. You can find it here: https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/

LPSG Contests We love running contests and usually have some great cash prizes. You can see our past contests here: Contests and Polls

LPSG Safe Space If you have a problem, worry, or a question you would like to ask in a helpful, judgment-free zone, this is the place to do it: https://www.lpsg.com/forums/safe-space.411/

Our LPSG Erotic Stories Section is a Hidden Gem. This is a section we will be developing more in the near future: Erotic Stories

New Member Introductions is a great place to stop by and say hi to everyone and introduce yourself New Member Introductions

You can also check out our full list of discussion forums here: Forums List

If you need help with something or advice on using any of our site features, you can start a confidential thread in our Support Center forum. Our team will do our best to help you out: Support Center

Welcome to our community! We are glad to have you.

Last edited:

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been a member here for about 7 years now and there is always fun stuff to look at and do on here, so You You are enjoying this hot site!! Remember there are no wrong answers to the forums so please feel free to respond with the other members!! Bill

D

deleted17938181

I am really new. A month perhaps.
This site has a very good spirit, eventhough some people is rough or territorial regarding country of origin. But we all are different and that's it. I try to be kind and open regarding someone who reaches me out.
But, at the same time, I have found some beautiful people to chat with and feel the closeness and the good spirit filled with respect.
The site is unique on his type. I have started two threads and answers gave me new approaches to what I thought.
It is full of fun or things to do but also very serious about many important issues.
Thanks lpsg community you have helped me a lot!

D

deleted18723551

Hi everyone I'm new here less than a week now still finding my way around.
Hope to spend some more time here chatting with you all.

Reactions: BigdongSE
D

deleted19393771

Hello everybody! I'm new here on the site. I am looking to meet new people and ideals.
I like to read, practice sports, trails and nature. I would like to make new friends here!!