Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This afternoon. The boy texted and asked if he could come over in half an hour. I had woken up horny, and jerked out a big load this morning, but figured I could manage round two. In fact, my cock got super hard, and I went in so deep, right to his second hole. He needed it bad, but I kept stopping him from stroking his cock while I fucked him, going deep and hard. I reminded him we missed our last session, so I had to fuck him twice as long, and needed him to last. He wanted to take a couple of breaks, but I just gently held him down, rubbed his back, and went to slow fucking to let him recover a bit before picking up the pace again. Finally, I knew he needed to cum, because his hole was gripping me so tight, so I let him have his way. Just as he reached the point of no return, I gave him a few jackhammer thrusts, then just held my cock deep and still, so I could feel him cumming from the inside. After he rested a bit, he asked me if I wanted to cum. I said yes, and began stroking as he bit my nips. He backed away when he knew I was going to blow (he doesn't like getting cummed on, just fucked). I didn't think that was necessary, since I'd just drained my cum this morning, but I shot in a powerful high arc that splattered down on my neck, plus a few smaller ropes.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No longer believe?

Living in small area .. I learned living in a small area .. there were more guys interested in any kind of sex … gay or straight .. the area I lived in had 9 guys no girls.. and few miles to go to find any girls for them to be with.. some of them couldn’t understand how I could be gay When girls are so much better.. but they didn’t mind sticking their horny dicks in my gay ass

Now years later several of them are married and couple of them came out being gay ..

What made you get back into church ? If touchy subject for other readers here you can dm me

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This morning. As soon as I got home from work and laid down she pounced on me and started kissing me and stroking my dick. As I put my hand between her legs she was soaking wet. We made out for a few minutes and then I eased down and started eating her pussy. As I was eating her I stuck one finger inside her pussy and one in her ass. It took her a few minutes but when she finally came she covered my face. I then fucked her missionary until she came again and I came shortly after.

After a few minutes of laying and holding each other she touched my dick and said you’re hard again. I asked her to suck it so she pushed me onto my back. She started sucking me as I fingered her pussy. As I was getting close to coming I started to fuck her mouth and shot my second load into her mouth. She came up and shared it with me in a kiss. After sharing a cum filled kiss I went down on her again and ate her cum filled pussy until she had another orgasm. Once we finished this time she got up to take our daughter to dance practice and I fell asleep.

witriguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yesterday... Had two tall, hot muscular guys at my place. We had an amazing time. The funniest part was I am only 5'9" and had to get on my toes in order for all of us to make out together (they were both 6'2"). It was worth it! We weren't on our feet that long! May have another even hotter guy over today. Could be an epic weekend!

Swimsalot

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hadn’t cum in 60+ hours…had a girl over…she started off with a blow job and soon we were fucking…busted in like 3 minutes than went back for round 2 and went for like 50 minutes…she had trouble walking this morning!!!

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like 2.5 weeks ago, my wife was sick and we tried anyway, but she coughed and was congested and it wasn't the best, I had to hurry up and finish in just like 2 or 3 minutes. Not the most fun, but it was a cum. She came at least! Then got a bladder infection. Then started spotting and on a false period due to her HRT. She finally finished spotting/bleeding but it irritated her pussy so she got pretty swollen and majorly irritated. After days that finally has gone down and today she's finally back to normal. I'm out of town and when I return we're finally going to get into a major session. I just need it so bad! She's so fucking wet now its like she's 20 again, no, more wet than 20 years old. So wet we don't need lube even after fucking for 30 minutes, like a river now. I can't wait to be back with her this weekend!