Last time you had sex

Swimsalot

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
God Damn!!!!woke up this morning to a FWB who wanted dick…she let herself in with the key…came up to my room and just started sucking my cock. It felt so good and she kept going she sucked it so good I just blew my load down her throat as she swallowed and kept going long after I finished cumming that it felt so good…

BigDixRule

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The last time I had sex was so long ago. Probably 2018, with the guy I was in a situationship with. He fucked so passionately. If it was the time I'm thinking of, he was going at it so hard with me that he started sweating so I turned on my fan for him, then we made out. I also hooked up with another guy who liked to ride me. He was into that and got a phone call from his dad as he was riding me. It was hot. But it's been a good, thick ass while for me. Man what I wouldn't give for some dick right now. I crave it. I just wish my life was normal.

Reactions: Antoniooo

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This morning with a woman who I was fucking last night! She left walking a bit funny!

Oh fuck yeah that chick my buddy and I destroyed Friday night I'm surprised she could walk at all

And yet she keeps coming back for more of our cocks go figure

• Haha
Reactions: DD-19

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few times over the weekend, me on top, one hand grabbing an ass cheek, the other hand cupping and fondling a breast while also deep French kissing her as my cock slide in and out of her. Missionary position doesn't have to be boring!