Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How small

How small are you? Do you get off by being put down and emasculated ?
I’m 3.75” long and 4.5” around. I wouldn’t say I enjoy or don’t enjoy it. I enjoy her honesty. She was a virgin when we first got together. The first time we had sex she told me it didn’t feel like I was all the way in and asked me if I were sure I was all the way in several times. Over the next few months, she would usually start by giving me head or jerking me off and I’d tell her to slow down because I was about to cum. She’d intensify her efforts making me cum, then say she’s sorry, she just got really into it. Later she admitted that she was trying to get me to cum before I put it in her because she didn’t enjoy it, it always left her frustrated. She would still let me in her sometimes because she felt obligated as my then gf. We had talks and she was scared to admit it, but I reassured her and she let me know I was too small and it would get her out of the mood when I was inside her and she preferred my mouth and fingers. We started using toys and it was super hot to see how much she enjoyed it and got into it. It was like she was finally having sex and I got to see a side of her neither of us knew existed. That to me was the hottest thing ever. Everytime after that, she would let me put my penis in her, but I could tell she wouldn’t even be in the mood for sex a few min into it, so I told her I wanted to make sure she was pleasured and it was more important to take care of her than my penis. She tried to tell me I could still use her pussy when I needed it, but I let her know I wanted her to be honest and she let me know she’d preferred the toys and would much rather use those most of the time. After that happened, we started having sex way way more frequently and her mood and everything was much better.

The reason she doesn’t let me in her often
IMG_5609.jpeg

What she needs
IMG_2254.jpeg

Last edited:

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday afternoon, the Super Hole Sunday party. I missed most of the game, including the reversal at the end (Damn!), but went home very happy, although it's all sort of a fast-action blur. Besides many minor plays, I was responsible for the conversion of three tight ends into loose, sloppy, gaping wide receivers. Seriously, I don't know what got into me but I was so horny, super hard, and when I found sweet holes fucked them until they were spent. Maybe it was wearing silky spandex football pants and cleats... Fucked them each relentlessly, starting with stretching out their holes that were so tight it hurt my cock to force open. Got them open, worked them a bit, then got very hard again and punched the second hole. Alternated deep-dicking and long strokes. On one in a sling, I would pulverize his juice button until almost the point of no return, then go back to punching his second hole for a while, then pounding the prostate again, until he couldn't take it any more. I'm pretty sure one other one, fucked bent over a bench, came three times from what I felt inside of him, but he's an odd guy, vocally total unresponsive during sex, so you never know where you are. But when I finally pulled out, he looked weak and dazed, and just managed to gasp "Wow!"

I bumped into a guy I regularly fuck, and took him into the corner. I was super horny, and we fucked rough (as he likes it) about 5 minutes. Then I held him by the shoulder and drove deep into the endzone. Unfortunately, too deep, and I hurt him (not badly, but enough that we had to stop). I don't think that's ever happened with that little pig before, so I must have super hard to ram extra deep.

Toward the end, a horsecocked guy I see at parties from time to time showed up, and that scene gave me some renewed stamina. We ended up fucking two bottoms on all fours side by side. By this time there were no more tight ends to convert, but as my cock was starting to get sore from all the hard pounding and tight holes, it was nice to have a hole that took me easily. He had a sweet hole, and soon I was 101% hard again, and he moaned and trembled. I alternated between deep fast jackhammering and long pile driver strokes. Meanwhile, Horsecock next to me blows a load in his bottom, the first time I've ever seen him cum...maybe the pounding I was giving my bottom gave him some inspiration. My bottom was worn out, and I was starting to fade a bit, but I couldn't resist giving that freshly loaded hole a quick churn.

My cock is still hanging very thick and heavy this morning, and is slightly sore, but not too bad. Time to go to the gym, burn off some Testosterone, show off my bulge, and let the steam room rejuvenate my poor cock...got to be in shape for the Valentine's party Wednesday.

• Love
Reactions: hotguy88

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yesterday morning in the hotel a quick round. Woke up and she was soaked and ready. This morning woke up and ate her pussy then fucked her hard and fast missionary. She said I don’t know what brought that one but feel free to repeat it tomorrow.

Swimsalot

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just now to start the day. A group of us single people decided to spend Valentine’s Day fucking each others brains out. 6 girls and 3 guys we are passing each girl around. Fucked girl number one this morning when she came over…just railed her and nutted down her throat..she over sucked my sensitive cock until I couldn’t control myself.

Girl 2 on my lunch break!

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had an almost unbearable screaming orgasm stoned off my ass down my FWBs throat's Tuesday night and then I was passing out as the bitch kept going and we are also planning another incredible threesome this weekend

Wildman2015

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Early December 2019. The guy that I was casually seeing (FWB) went out with me to meet a few friends of mine who were visiting from out of town. He made a friend at the bar who joined our group, and the next thing I knew the friend was coming back to my FWB's apartment with the two of us. We had drinks and talked for a while. We started talking about sex and feeling the effects of the alcohol. One thing led to another and soon I was standing over both of them getting my dick sucked. It was fun, but he and I had a falling out a couple of weeks later and it was over. I can still get off thinking about that night though. It was really hot.

amboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last night. Railed a skinny random in the toilet at a club. It was a quickie- took her out to my van and fucked her brains out. Dropped her at home with a wet leg and cum on her hair. My face was glazed with pussy juice

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yesterday afternoon. Wife started playing with my dick so I told her to suck it. Surprisingly she went right for it as I fingered her pussy and ass. I tried to put a new butt plug in her but it was too big. She sucked me right up to the point of no return then stopped and rolled over for me to eat her pussy. I ate her until she came on my face then fucked her doggy until we both came.