Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went to a gym where the showers were separated by glass screens but the opaque finish was wearing off in places. You could see the guy next to you and many times if you just played with yourself the guy next to you would either get hard or leave. There was a gap at the bottom of the screen and I lost count how many times I wanked a guy off under the screen. Several times we took it to a private room to finish off. It was the hottest thing ever.

PatrickNM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went to a gym where the showers were separated by glass screens but the opaque finish was wearing off in places. You could see the guy next to you and many times if you just played with yourself the guy next to you would either get hard or leave. There was a gap at the bottom of the screen and I lost count how many times I wanked a guy off under the screen. Several times we took it to a private room to finish off. It was the hottest thing ever.
Hi my friend, thanks for the hot story. I saw your verification pic and would be quickly hard in your neighbor shower seeing you naked.;)

curtain_swoosh

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i remember so well when i went to my first sauna, there was this football guy who played in one of the big teams, who was also in the steam room.

we all started to play with our dicks, tuggin them, getting harder. amd hed just watch.

i wanted him to fuck me so bad but meanwhile, 3 guys serviced me, one kissed my neck, one sucked on my nipples and the third one sucked my dick.

and all i wanted was the football guy to rail me. but it was nice regardless. been going to the same sauna for 8 years now and its always the Highlight of my week :)

the fooball guy? closeted arsehole and awful fucker haha. nice dick tho, not gonna lie

NickManchester

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi my friend, thanks for the hot story. I saw your verification pic and would be quickly hard in your neighbor shower seeing you naked.;)
Thanks I’d love to jack you off

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have gone to a gym sauna .. but around the area few were gay ones others were straight ..

A few of them was owned by same guy/ family .. inside he’d have a sign that this is a straight one or a gay one. .. he opened the gay ones because a lot of straight men were getting tired of being stared at ..

One night I went to most closest to my place.. was a gay one.. and it was a big place and had 8 big sauna rooms and 10 small ones.. the small ones would sit about 5 to 6 guys . But these rooms were for guys who wanted privacy .. and it was 10 bucks an hour.. ..

I’d usually get one of them if I wanted to be alone.. sometimes a few guys would look in and act like they got the wrong door and close it..

This night I was laying there towel off to side and I fell asleep.. a guy wakes me up and I looked up at him.. he had a towel on .. and had a buddy with him.. nice tall really skinny guys.. .. ( some guys like buff guys some guys like meaty guys but with me skinny as can see their rib bones was a major turn on.. )

I sat up and was like hi guys.. .. they were nice made sure I was fine and I was like oh I’m fine just had a long week at work .. and I decided to do one of two things and this was what I decided to do..

They asked how much longer was I going to be here and I said about 30 minutes.. they went to leave and I told them stick around .. they asked if I was sure .. I said sure .. .. one went. And latched the door so no one can come in.. his name was Justin.. short black hair blue eyes .. some hair in middle of his chest and the other guys name was JT.. didn’t ask what it stood for.. he was blonde hair green eyes smooth chest but his nipples looked so nice..

I was like wow.. I never saw the latch to lock the door .. they said lock the door and cover the window for complete privacy ..

Justin took his towel off and walked to the seats across from me( the seats were like 4 rows around the room and was like in a gym in a college building ..

He was like .. do you mind.. I couldn’t help staring for a sec as I said no go ahead .. Jt joined him .. and we sat there and talked and jt was like hope I don’t offend you but how big is that little thick hunk of meat when it was hard..

I smiled and said it’s a nice one .. then I told him and Justin that both of theirs looked nice as well…

TBC

hihellololol

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
h
I have gone to a gym sauna .. but around the area few were gay ones others were straight ..

A few of them was owned by same guy/ family .. inside he’d have a sign that this is a straight one or a gay one. .. he opened the gay ones because a lot of straight men were getting tired of being stared at ..

One night I went to most closest to my place.. was a gay one.. and it was a big place and had 8 big sauna rooms and 10 small ones.. the small ones would sit about 5 to 6 guys . But these rooms were for guys who wanted privacy .. and it was 10 bucks an hour.. ..

I’d usually get one of them if I wanted to be alone.. sometimes a few guys would look in and act like they got the wrong door and close it..

This night I was laying there towel off to side and I fell asleep.. a guy wakes me up and I looked up at him.. he had a towel on .. and had a buddy with him.. nice tall really skinny guys.. .. ( some guys like buff guys some guys like meaty guys but with me skinny as can see their rib bones was a major turn on.. )

I sat up and was like hi guys.. .. they were nice made sure I was fine and I was like oh I’m fine just had a long week at work .. and I decided to do one of two things and this was what I decided to do..

They asked how much longer was I going to be here and I said about 30 minutes.. they went to leave and I told them stick around .. they asked if I was sure .. I said sure .. .. one went. And latched the door so no one can come in.. his name was Justin.. short black hair blue eyes .. some hair in middle of his chest and the other guys name was JT.. didn’t ask what it stood for.. he was blonde hair green eyes smooth chest but his nipples looked so nice..

I was like wow.. I never saw the latch to lock the door .. they said lock the door and cover the window for complete privacy ..

Justin took his towel off and walked to the seats across from me( the seats were like 4 rows around the room and was like in a gym in a college building ..

He was like .. do you mind.. I couldn’t help staring for a sec as I said no go ahead .. Jt joined him .. and we sat there and talked and jt was like hope I don’t offend you but how big is that little thick hunk of meat when it was hard..

I smiled and said it’s a nice one .. then I told him and Justin that both of theirs looked nice as well…

TBC
hot asf i want to hear the rest

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They noticed as I stared at their cocks I was getting aroused .. they said to each other they were just planning on one on one fun with each other.. they were boyfriends and loved coming here to mess around.. but they had often wished there be a third ..

I leaned back exposing my cock and balls and told them I’ll be the third .. and they stood up and walked over to me.. Justin didn’t waste any time getting on his knees and sucking my cock and balls which I will remind you were really sweaty because of the sauna ..

TJ began kissing me and one hell of a kisser he was as we swapped tongue auction with each other ..

He said that they were both versatile as we kissed and I said same here .. ..

I leaned to my side so I can lay down and begin sucking TJ’s cock and balls .. and Justin went from. My cock balls and to my asshole .. which he stayed there for a while .. licking and fingering it ..

They swapped places so now I was sucking the other one’s cock and the other one sucked my dick and he sucked on it for a while .. I wasn’t the longest dick there but thickest .. and he was sucking it and deepthroating it with quick movements in and out of his throat ..

The reached over to his towel where had a small pouch thing and pulled out lube.. I jut let on sucking Justin’s cock as the prepped his dick for my ass …

Justin moved around. To where he was over my face .. leg bent on the step beside me squats down and to lifted my legs and Justin took them and pulled back..

Justin’s asshole was right there .. it was nice n hairy as I worked my tongue through it all and found his hole .. he began moving back and forth so I just stuck my tongue out let him work his hole over my tongue…

Meanwhile TJ was fingering my hole with it lubed up .. he grabbed my cock. Holding it and pulling it toward him as I began to feel his cock penetrate my hole and I reached my hands up spread Justin’s cheeks apart and went to rimming his ass even more and fingering it.. ..
TJ began fucking me.. as he leaned forward letting my feet rest on his shoulders .. and he went pounding my ass had right away .. .. I hear TJ moan and say yeah suck my dick.. but it wasn’t me apparently Justin had started sucking his dick while fucking me ..

TJ moved in closer to me as I can feel his legs against my ass .. and he shoved in and it felt so great . As I thought he did that to cum inside me … I spread my legs apart as they went off his shoulders .. TJ pushed on them making them go further apart as he began to do long thrusts in and out as I can feel the muscles in my groin stretch ..

I moved my head a little and ran my tongue from Justin’s asshole to his balls and began sucking them.. he moans a little says fuck yeah suck my balls ..

TJ begins moaning and saying he’s about to cum and .. I was like fuck yeah as I sucked justins balls .. telling him to cum in my ass..

He would about pull out then slam it in hard a few times .. as I hear him say oh fuck yeah .. .. and he kept on doing them long hard slams as he began cumming inside me ..then stops when he was all the way inside me cock still throbbing ..

He pulls out and Justin gets off me and I looked at TJ and he was breathing and sweating hard from the sauna heat and all that ..

Justin got where he was and slid his cock inside me looks at me as he begins to fuck me .. TJ stood at my head/face his cock just an inch away from my lips .. I moved over a little and began sucking the head.. he moved over so I can suck on more tasting his cum all the way down his shaft..

He reached down began stroking my cock .. and it was getting slick from lube he apparently put in his hand.. ..

He turns around facing me as he lifted a leg over and rested on his knee.. .. scoots back and I felt a hand on my dick.. it was Justin guiding my cock to his hole .. he looks into my eyes as it was going inside him.. and begins to ride my cock as Justin’s still fucking my ass

Next thing I know he’s moaning as he’s riding my cock at a good pace and I’m moaning because I was inside him and it felt so good and Justin fucking me…

Justin shoves in and held his dick inside me as he began cumming inside me…. He pulls out and I sat up on my elbows best I could .. stop him from riding my cock .. moved forward as I let him go backwards until his back was on the step/ where I grabbed his feet shoved back and began fucking him hard .. he looks at me breathing hard stroking his dick.. telling me to fuck his ass with my thick dick.. I pumped harder feeling my balls smack against him harder and all I can say was oh fuck .. as it hurt from where I did it to hard deeply..

He tells me he wants to swallow my load.. .. Justin gets closer stroking his dick and cums on tj’s chest and TJ came after wards on his stomach ..

I pulled out and he sat up and Justin put his head near tj’s as I began shooting all over tj’s face mostly. Then they took turns sucking my dick until I wasn’t cumming anymore.. I sat down and leaned forward and began licking and sucking all that cum on his stomach .. ..

TJ leans back and says he was glad he decided not to stay home..

We sat there covered in sweat .. sweat dripping off our hair and..

I grabbed my towel wrapped up and they did too.. we made sure our mess … what little bit there was .. was cleaned up..
I knocked the door and we went to showers to rinse off and get dressed .. TJ writes on piece paper their names and phone number and says next time let’s do it at their place.. I spoke up and said no.. my place and you’ll see why ..

I knew the guy that worked on the rooms cleaning them up and I walked out put a 50 in his pocket and told him not to tell anyone not even his boss as it was a tip for him..also told him come visit sometime as it been a while since he’d been up..

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Again, true experience. Even no embellishment needed here :laughing:

One of my saunas has specific schedules for women, men and mixed genders. Friday evenings are men only, so yeah. You can imagine what's going on there.
I was talking to this Lebanese guy in the sauna. Small soft hairy cock. He kept playing with himself while we talked, and each time I looked down, his cock kept growing and growing. Damn, I was impressed. I repositioned to get a better lock at his cock. It started to bounce. I think at that point both our interests was peaked.

We then headed for the showers and I suggested we take a dip in the cold pool. It's a very small one, usually only for one person. As soon as we were inside, I could feel his hands all over me and I did the same. Rubbing our cocks together. I could feel his cock get harder and harder in my hand. It was actually crazy how hard he got inside the cold water. Minor hardon on my side as well, but definitely not rock-hard like he was. He jokingly said "Good luck hiding this when we step outside" and he was right. Both our hard cocks bounced hard as we stepped out of the pool, but luckily not too many eyes around.

We went outside for some fresh air. It's a small area with a protected view but you can still see apartments on the other side. We drop our towels and look at each other. Damn, so hot. He caresses my hairy chest. Now I'm fully hard as well. Then unfortunately some more guys come outside and we go back inside.

I gesture towards the locker room showers. (Short description of the showers: 4 showers seperated by walls but no doors or curtains, small corridor and then a door to the locker room on one end and a door to the saunas on the other. On the oppositive side, there's a (slidy) door to the toilets)
I close both doors and we take the middle shower. We start kissing immediately, with the cold water running over our bodies. Hands over each other. Jerking our cocks. It feels amazing and I don't think I've ever been in such a hot situation. His kissing is so fucking sensual. Our making out intensifies by the second and then I notice we have an audience, one of them who constantly tries to join by grabbing my ass. Initially I don't care because I'm focussed on him, but after a while he suggests moving to a toilet stall, which we do.

Finally some alone time. Not really since it's mostly open and actually the only stall, so we definitely had an audience. But I didn't really care. Kissing, touching each other, jerking, blowing each other. He started to get rough, wanting to choke me and punch my chest. I could feel how badly he wanted me, but stopped him a bit with the roughness. Barely any fat on my body, so I do feel the punches slightly more.
I could tell he wanted to fuck me so badly. Then we were both ready to cum and faced the toilet seat, well more or less. He came so much, splattering cum all over the toilet. I'm a big cummer, but this was quite impressive and very messy. I aimed my loads a beat neater and didn't make such a mess hehe. We quickly clean up our, well mostly his mess. I look at him and kiss him, fuck he's so hot.

I actually have to leave then and probably 15 minutes later I walk past the showers again. All full, with him showering in the middle. I say a quick goodbye and wanted to shake his hand. He leads my hand towards his cock, which is hard again. I grin at him and gently stroke his face with my hand before I leave.

Fuck me. Honestly, never had such a hot experience.​

witriguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Again, true experience. Even no embellishment needed here :laughing:

One of my saunas has specific schedules for women, men and mixed genders. Friday evenings are men only, so yeah. You can imagine what's going on there.
I was talking to this Lebanese guy in the sauna. Small soft hairy cock. He kept playing with himself while we talked, and each time I looked down, his cock kept growing and growing. Damn, I was impressed. I repositioned to get a better lock at his cock. It started to bounce. I think at that point both our interests was peaked.

We then headed for the showers and I suggested we take a dip in the cold pool. It's a very small one, usually only for one person. As soon as we were inside, I could feel his hands all over me and I did the same. Rubbing our cocks together. I could feel his cock get harder and harder in my hand. It was actually crazy how hard he got inside the cold water. Minor hardon on my side as well, but definitely not rock-hard like he was. He jokingly said "Good luck hiding this when we step outside" and he was right. Both our hard cocks bounced hard as we stepped out of the pool, but luckily not too many eyes around.

We went outside for some fresh air. It's a small area with a protected view but you can still see apartments on the other side. We drop our towels and look at each other. Damn, so hot. He caresses my hairy chest. Now I'm fully hard as well. Then unfortunately some more guys come outside and we go back inside.

I gesture towards the locker room showers. (Short description of the showers: 4 showers seperated by walls but no doors or curtains, small corridor and then a door to the locker room on one end and a door to the saunas on the other. On the oppositive side, there's a (slidy) door to the toilets)
I close both doors and we take the middle shower. We start kissing immediately, with the cold water running over our bodies. Hands over each other. Jerking our cocks. It feels amazing and I don't think I've ever been in such a hot situation. His kissing is so fucking sensual. Our making out intensifies by the second and then I notice we have an audience, one of them who constantly tries to join by grabbing my ass. Initially I don't care because I'm focussed on him, but after a while he suggests moving to a toilet stall, which we do.

Finally some alone time. Not really since it's mostly open and actually the only stall, so we definitely had an audience. But I didn't really care. Kissing, touching each other, jerking, blowing each other. He started to get rough, wanting to choke me and punch my chest. I could feel how badly he wanted me, but stopped him a bit with the roughness. Barely any fat on my body, so I do feel the punches slightly more.
I could tell he wanted to fuck me so badly. Then we were both ready to cum and faced the toilet seat, well more or less. He came so much, splattering cum all over the toilet. I'm a big cummer, but this was quite impressive and very messy. I aimed my loads a beat neater and didn't make such a mess hehe. We quickly clean up our, well mostly his mess. I look at him and kiss him, fuck he's so hot.

I actually have to leave then and probably 15 minutes later I walk past the showers again. All full, with him showering in the middle. I say a quick goodbye and wanted to shake his hand. He leads my hand towards his cock, which is hard again. I grin at him and gently stroke his face with my hand before I leave.

Fuck me. Honestly, never had such a hot experience.​
Hot story stud! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: chiguyjay

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those glass screen showers are totally erotic and like you I've enjoyed fun under the screen. Last week a nice little hotty arrived and did a nice sensible workout. I'd seen him at the pool, where he was a lifeguard and so realized he'd got a nice bum and package. I headed for the showers and a few minutes later he arrived. For a few moments it seemed that he was unaware I was watching as he began to shower, caressing his buttocks, under his balls and sliding his hand down his semi-hard shaft. I just enjoyed my shower but was very excited at what I was seeing , and my erection stood out firm, so, when he did turn and look through the screen my enlarged cock more than caught his eye. He smiled, stroked on hand on his cock and the other over his nippless then turned and offered his ass to the screen. At that int another guy came in, unaware of what was going on - or not - and began showering. We caught up at the lockers, a quick cock grope and got dressed before heading for the exit, then his place where I did the deed to him and he did the deed to me. Quite a little lifesaver.

NickManchester

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Those glass screen showers are totally erotic and like you I've enjoyed fun under the screen. Last week a nice little hotty arrived and did a nice sensible workout. I'd seen him at the pool, where he was a lifeguard and so realized he'd got a nice bum and package. I headed for the showers and a few minutes later he arrived. For a few moments it seemed that he was unaware I was watching as he began to shower, caressing his buttocks, under his balls and sliding his hand down his semi-hard shaft. I just enjoyed my shower but was very excited at what I was seeing , and my erection stood out firm, so, when he did turn and look through the screen my enlarged cock more than caught his eye. He smiled, stroked on hand on his cock and the other over his nippless then turned and offered his ass to the screen. At that int another guy came in, unaware of what was going on - or not - and began showering. We caught up at the lockers, a quick cock grope and got dressed before heading for the exit, then his place where I did the deed to him and he did the deed to me. Quite a little lifesaver.
That’s so hot. My best time was when I noticed this muscular tall guy was watching me in the gym. We both ended up in the locker room at the same time and he grabbed all his clothes and shunted them nearer to me. My gaydar isn’t always working so I didn’t realise he was cracking onto me. Anyway I glanced to the side of me where he had stripped off and his flaccid cock was huge and he also had a gorgeous hairy chest and fantastic five o’clock shadow on his square jaw - I’m hard just thinking about him. Anyway, a couple of weeks later we’re in the gym again at the same time and checking each other out. I make sure he sees me go into the showers and he follows. He takes the shower opposite mine and as I’m watching he opens the door and shows me himself wanking the most beautiful and enormous cock. I’m literally hotter than I’ve ever been because this guy could be a model and frankly I don’t know why he even was looking at me. But we go to a private room where the self tan unit was and jerk off together. His cum splashes all over the floor and mine splashes all over his meaty thigh. The pinnacle of my gym membership!

delawarehunky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That’s so hot. My best time was when I noticed this muscular tall guy was watching me in the gym. We both ended up in the locker room at the same time and he grabbed all his clothes and shunted them nearer to me. My gaydar isn’t always working so I didn’t realise he was cracking onto me. Anyway I glanced to the side of me where he had stripped off and his flaccid cock was huge and he also had a gorgeous hairy chest and fantastic five o’clock shadow on his square jaw - I’m hard just thinking about him. Anyway, a couple of weeks later we’re in the gym again at the same time and checking each other out. I make sure he sees me go into the showers and he follows. He takes the shower opposite mine and as I’m watching he opens the door and shows me himself wanking the most beautiful and enormous cock. I’m literally hotter than I’ve ever been because this guy could be a model and frankly I don’t know why he even was looking at me. But we go to a private room where the self tan unit was and jerk off together. His cum splashes all over the floor and mine splashes all over his meaty thigh. The pinnacle of my gym membership!
Lucky you have private room at your gym! :)