Jacking off with other dudes in the gym sauna

Jackernatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yeah, many times! I always went to both the steam room and the sauna naked, no towel. So when the right guy came in, I just subtly started stroking it to see if there was reciprocation. Many times there was, and I got to see the other guy's erect cock. Some times the guy would get off, other times only show off.

TallBtmFTL

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at the gym on Saturday and decided to use the steam room. Moments after I sat down, the dude next to me started giving head to another dude. After about two minutes, the guy receiving the blowjob said, "I'm going to cum", stood up and nutted all over the benches. I was little surprised at the boldness...but it was hot as fuck.

Yankee82

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes it happens, our gym sauna, you have to cover up, however most guys check me out when I come out of the shower! Then I walk naked to the sauna and cover up as I enter the room, once in inside guys adjust or just lay the towel over somewhat or just have sitting so you can see his exposed cock! I have had many guys give me a hand job, I was getting one on Tuesday night from this married muscle jock, when another guy came in, however after we both got out of the sauna, and got dress, I went to his parked car where he not only start to jack me again, but suck my big cock off! I have met most of my hooks up there in the sauna, and have even fucked a lot of guys that I first met in the sauna! I love fucking a married guys tight ass! Seems like a lot of married guys don't mind sucking or getting fucked!

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haved many times. A couple of times it was nice long j/o and chatting sessions. If someone came in, we'd stop and assess the situation to see if they wanted to join in, sometimes they would sometimes not. I always like it best when it's casual and there's talking involved - not necessarily sex talk. Just sitting, talking and stroking till we cum. It's a lot of fun!

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BQ is asking.. not really gay or straight... really depends on the gym or the location. a gym in a suburb, maybe not so much.. but a gym in a gay area, your more to see it. some guys are more desecrate. may show a peek of his cock.. and show it rise and see if the other guy has a reply. but yes I have seen married guys shoot one off. harmless fun..

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It used to happen a lot at my gym. I would always sit naked but never had the guts to initiate. Often somebody else would start and then other guys or I would join in. Normally I didn't stick around long enough to finish but there was one super hot guy who whenever we were there by ourselves we would jerk each other off. This was all several years ago, then I moved away for a year and haven't seen this happen since I've been back. My work schedule is different now so I don't go as late as I used to so maybe it's because the crowd is different earlier in the day.

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BQ is asking.. not really gay or straight... really depends on the gym or the location. a gym in a suburb, maybe not so much.. but a gym in a gay area, your more to see it. some guys are more desecrate. may show a peek of his cock.. and show it rise and see if the other guy has a reply. but yes I have seen married guys shoot one off. harmless fun..

My gym is in a suburban, pretty blue collar area which made me surprised at how much stuff went on in the sauna and steam room lol.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For posting a comment in a thread that has content involving minors, incest, or bestiality --

The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors- by minors we mean those under the age of 18."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read
the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it is a same sexed steam room and it is ok to be nude, I have never been with just one guy in the steam room and asked if he minded if I jacked off where he didn;t say cool. 90% of the time he joined me. 100% of the time he watched. So it must happen to other guys all the time too