aurabka

Sexy Member
Media
Black guy, 34, slim-mid build looking for wank bud... with a bit a of a twist.

Opening up to sauna scene somewhat, but the issue is all but a few places seem geared towards the real hardcore/full-sex stuff...which isn't my vibe at all.

Here's where I kinda hope you come in.

On trying out a few different places, there's a pretty nice spot that I feel can kinda accommodate what I'm looking for: a relaxed, light-fun leaning spot for wank buds to hang, drink, chat, and stroke. At leisurely pace and without it ever feeling forced or weird.

There's enough space for 1-on-1 privacy (cabins), as well as small group/in the open stuff. It lends itself to whatever the vibe is between the interested parties. It's also quiet (not overflowing like the usual spots), so depending on the day/time, it can almost feel you have the place to yourself. Has sauna, steam room, etc.

If you've read this far, you're probably wondering why not just stick to the clientele there (as it is a spot people have discussed online).

Well, the easy answer is that a) it's not the busiest place so options are dare I say... limited, b) wanking tends to be low-priority at places like this lol (aka ppl usually wanna do more) and c) I'm genuine on the "buds" part. Maybe old school, but trust, being on same page, and a degree of regularity are kinda cool in wank bud capacity lol.

On a practical tip, as one who prefers the occasional wank meet, this pretty simply eliminates the "who will accom" element (which tends to sink most plans lol), in its own way is kinda safer (as its a male public sauna), and strikes the right balance between being a liberating space and still private/low-key enough to let one's guard down.

[Note: I am aware of things like LJOC, but I guess looking for something similar but in a more intimate private-ish setting]

Pretty conveniently, the place is surrounded by bars, so down to pre-drink if one wants to. It also has a bar in it, so maybe cool to simply meet and hang there and ease into it.

So, if like me, you're down to try something a little different with someone in the same boat, drop me a DM.

A few quick things, lastly (for compatibility):

• Please ideally be 25-45 (a little over/under works)

• DDF here and looking for same.

• Please be single (or at least single-ish lol in the sense that our meet is ok/allowed in your setup)

• Pls send a pic of some sort with msg and will send mine in return.

• Please don't approach with any racial fetishes. Just a normal, chilled Black guy here open to meeting guy/s looking for the same.
  • I have a very slight (very slight) preference for cut guys (in general) as well as POCs. But it's neither here nor there. Into pretty much into many types. No discrimination here lol.
  • Place in mind is open every day, so while ideally looking to meet "now", open to more planned out meets. But no more than a few days out pls. Momentum is everything lol.

• Lastly, much as I'm down to buddy up with someone here and like the vibe of hanging together while there, I'm also down for solo exploration and not fussed about about being glued to each other the entire time. Again, all about chilled, no pressure, liberated vibes.

kbj23

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Black guy, 34, slim-mid build looking for wank bud... with a bit a of a twist.

Opening up to sauna scene somewhat, but the issue is all but a few places seem geared towards the real hardcore/full-sex stuff...which isn't my vibe at all.

Here's where I kinda hope you come in.

On trying out a few different places, there's a pretty nice spot that I feel can kinda accommodate what I'm looking for: a relaxed, light-fun leaning spot for wank buds to hang, drink, chat, and stroke. At leisurely pace and without it ever feeling forced or weird.

There's enough space for 1-on-1 privacy (cabins), as well as small group/in the open stuff. It lends itself to whatever the vibe is between the interested parties. It's also quiet (not overflowing like the usual spots), so depending on the day/time, it can almost feel you have the place to yourself. Has sauna, steam room, etc.

If you've read this far, you're probably wondering why not just stick to the clientele there (as it is a spot people have discussed online).

Well, the easy answer is that a) it's not the busiest place so options are dare I say... limited, b) wanking tends to be low-priority at places like this lol (aka ppl usually wanna do more) and c) I'm genuine on the "buds" part. Maybe old school, but trust, being on same page, and a degree of regularity are kinda cool in wank bud capacity lol.

On a practical tip, as one who prefers the occasional wank meet, this pretty simply eliminates the "who will accom" element (which tends to sink most plans lol), in its own way is kinda safer (as its a male public sauna), and strikes the right balance between being a liberating space and still private/low-key enough to let one's guard down.

[Note: I am aware of things like LJOC, but I guess looking for something similar but in a more intimate private-ish setting]

Pretty conveniently, the place is surrounded by bars, so down to pre-drink if one wants to. It also has a bar in it, so maybe cool to simply meet and hang there and ease into it.

So, if like me, you're down to try something a little different with someone in the same boat, drop me a DM.

A few quick things, lastly (for compatibility):

• Please ideally be 25-45 (a little over/under works)

• DDF here and looking for same.

• Please be single (or at least single-ish lol in the sense that our meet is ok/allowed in your setup)

• Pls send a pic of some sort with msg and will send mine in return.

• Please don't approach with any racial fetishes. Just a normal, chilled Black guy here open to meeting guy/s looking for the same.
  • I have a very slight (very slight) preference for cut guys (in general) as well as POCs. But it's neither here nor there. Into pretty much into many types. No discrimination here lol.
  • Place in mind is open every day, so while ideally looking to meet "now", open to more planned out meets. But no more than a few days out pls. Momentum is everything lol.

• Lastly, much as I'm down to buddy up with someone here and like the vibe of hanging together while there, I'm also down for solo exploration and not fussed about about being glued to each other the entire time. Again, all about chilled, no pressure, liberated vibes.
Great with your specifics...however, you didnt give a location-ish. That would narrow the kind of people you may be looking for...

pumps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you considered Bator Bro? I'm going in May and it sounds like a better vibe than LJOC.

Reactions: aurabka