Have you ever been called a f*g?

bi2

Superior Member
Media
That said if I'm fucking a guy and he wants me to call him that I will. The very first guy I topped forty years ago used it to describe himself when we were alone and was proud of it. He thought it cute that I wouldn't use the word.
My fuckbuddy calls me names during the heat of sex, like "whore", "slut" and "bitch", however as you mentioned in your case, its what I liked during the moment and would get us both hot, its also agreed by both of us as consenting adults and its private. He would never call me any names outside of sex.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve been called all kinds of names when getting fucked.. whether it’s with one guy or a few.. the f word q word doesn’t bother me.. and a few appropriate names while saying .. take that dick bitch or slut is fine with me and “ you like that dick/cock don’t you as I let him pound harder..

It should be up to me what words and names I want to be called not a bunch of people who takes every thing personal

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Agreed ..
… as I said it only offends you if you let it.

If it does offend you and bother you and the person that says it loves that you get upset over it.. means you are giving him the power ..

Don’t give them the satisfaction by giving them what they want

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think anyone and everyone that grew up in the 90's got called that, and not because they thought you were gay, but because that was just a common insult thrown around.

Quite some moons ago, I had befriended my cousin's ex bf. He was a football player and "totally straight", as he would proclaim, though he didn't seem very straight with his cock in my mouth. Made that boy scream, ha. He would call me fag and get very aggressive and try to gag me. I serviced him quite regularly for a period of time. Was as much a release for me as him since I was closeted.

I'd get messages from him on AIM (yep were going that far back, ha) and he'd be like "can I come over and give you this dick, need to bust bad!" Bro would come over at like 2:00 AM while I'm playing Star Craft with the boys, his cock in my mouth, my friends none the wiser, and then bounce after cumming all over me. Fucking amazing times!

Although I guess I am doing him a bit of disservice in how I describe him. He was actually very, very sweet and chill. Our encounters were very consensual and he would often "break character" and ask me if he took things too far to make sure I was not scared or hurt or upset or anything, as he was actually a bit protective over me in truth, ha. He just had a power kink and I gave him permission and endorsed it. Was really hot having him say those things to me. Was equally endearing to me when he checked to make sure he didn't scare me or hurt my feelings as well.

Fag is terrible hurtful word, but reclaiming it in a sexual manner is very arousing and empowering for some people, myself being one such person.
Do you see this as the gay version of raceplay? It sounds pretty similar in concept.

williews

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger, I was a nerdy, klutzy, non-athletic person who was continuously mocked, sometimes physically attacked. School was by far the worst years of my life, and I have tried to repress all of it as it is still painful. Though I now life as an out gay man and have come to terms with all that I still cringe when I hear the word "fag". For me it may be the one word I can't ever see myself reclaiming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bigboaster

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I went to an all boys Catholic high school in the early 70s. I was a nerdy, klutzy, non-athletic kid who was continuously mocked, sometimes physically attacked. Those were by far the worst 4 years of my life, and I have tried to repress all of it as it is still painful. Though I now life as an out gay man and have come to terms with all that I still cringe when I hear the word "fag". For me it may be the one word I can't ever see myself reclaiming.
Sorry you went through that.