Have you ever been with a much older guy?

Youngpup689

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there am young male (22) and never been with a guy before but I have been attracted to men who are much older than me for a while and want to act on it… but I am not looking for a standard one night fling I want a regular guy to help explore but am unsure how that’s gonna be when the type of guy I want is much older so is there anyone who is like me able to give advice please

WhoIsSabrinaC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey there am young male (22) and never been with a guy before but I have been attracted to men who are much older than me for a while and want to act on it… but I am not looking for a standard one night fling I want a regular guy to help explore but am unsure how that’s gonna be when the type of guy I want is much older so is there anyone who is like me able to give advice please
I have often been with older men. I am 27 now-- so they are starting to look normal, hahaha.

It starts with being in places that they would be. I would recommend dive bars (found irl), farmer's markets, bookstores, and hardware stores. These would have older guys who are either focused on a task or enjoying leisure time.

Get there, scope one out (or even if you don't go to where they are and see them in passing), then stare blatantly. Try to make as much eye contact as possible, check out their nips, bulge, fanny pack, whatever it is. It's partly sexual, yes, yet it's more about getting them to see that regardless of their age you see them as a person and sexual being. Sometimes older guys have blinders on, and think young people don't notice them. Use this. Make as much eye contact as possible, even if it's awkward. Once he visibly responds, talk to him about anything.

The locations help, because you can ask about something there. Be as interested in what he's saying as you possibly can.

He should see you as someone on his plane then, and now all you have to do is the usual jumping through hoops required to score with anyone.

If all else fails, there's always West Hollywood.

londonredhead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was late teens I went with guys in their 50s. Regular dates. Now I'm in my 50s and I date those young guys. No shame. We enjoy each others company. And can teach them great sex.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was coming out, a bit younger than you are, I regularly went with guys a lot older than me. even the guys in their 70's who could get an erection enjoyed the pleasure of my body.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was younger and up to university age and a bit older, I often got with much older guys. Some were men I knew through school (academically and socially) and friends and buddies, others were business contacts once I began working and then there was the occasional hook-up. In the vast majority of the cases, the older guy's energy and sexual prowess was still as good as when they were younger if not more so. Definitely no complaints though. ;) Now I'm the "older guy" and haven't had complaints either.

biggun7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my first was actually a guy well in to his 60s and I was In my 30s. He had a massive dick and huge balls and we had a TON of fun. I wish I could get w/ him again! Def one of the most fun I have ever been w/.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The older guy I see is somebody I worked with for years. He retired about five years ago and is now age 67. I still go to his place every chance I can, suck him and give him a chance to fuck and unload. I was down a few nights ago and he put it to me good, which doesn't always happen. But this time it did and it was so gratifying to hear him say "that feels so good," pinching and rubbing his nipples as I'm sucking him. I'm 59 and kind of consider myself his "boy" so to speak. He rarely ever does anything reciprocal for me and that's OK. He knows his big cock in my mouth, butt and getting his cum is all I want. All I have to do to get off is finger my stretched hole when he's done and I'll cum.

Fuck, I never thought this kind of relationship would be so damn hot. I love taking care of him.

ILoveGames48

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was late teens I went with guys in their 50s. Regular dates. Now I'm in my 50s and I date those young guys. No shame. We enjoy each others company. And can teach them great sex.
Same here .. it was like being with older was awesome sex but as got older get into younger guys.. some people say it’s where trying to relive my younger days.. I say no it’s because younger is better

Reactions: londonredhead

VisibleMan7

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah. When I was 18 I had a lover who was 42.

Reactions: P.J.9