Ask a horse-dicked guy

melvin667

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you ever been to a massage and the massuse said to you "sir you have an erection, please do something about it", but at that moment you were soft? Im just trying to imagine that situation and I think it is possible because of your size.

Reactions: MDM8

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most guys find sexy some confidence coming with a big cock, what good is a big tool for if a guy doesn't know how to fully use it in his favor?
Exactly.
Let the big dog eat type thang.
You asked for it. Here it is.
That’s a fun head space. Be proud. Show off. L

Reactions: Linrulz

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's just harder to find people willing to take all that size
I can imagine. I mean. Fitting it in and grinding. Sure. But once you start in and out. I’m sure it doesn’t take long to either tap out or immediately go to lala land.

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That actually makes me really horny in real life too, I really love being the bull
I’m def not in your size category, but do you ever feel the urge to not be alpha/bull/lead? And be subbed while being the hung ?

fullballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I do have nice feet, I'll post a picture for you here, not too big tho, US9, I don't think feet and dick size are related, I'm proof of that hahaha
Tops turning into bottoms for me is very common and I love it, its almost like an achievement and even kind of a self esteem boost maybe? Like in my it comes like "Oh this top likes my cock so much he's willing to make the "sacrifice" of being a bottom for me" hahaha
I like it even better when they come with the classic "the bigger one gets to fuck", it's fun knowing I'm always winning
Thanks for the reply and the feet pic! They look great! Drooling here. Worshiping feet, ass and dick of a guy like you is in my head the best scenario where I'm submissive Even more than getting fucked.

I've turned some tops bottom too and got a huge kick out of it. But no point comparing my dick and experience to yours, the winner is obvious. :p Nice to know it's universal. Can't wait to really let go with the next monster.

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have you ever been to a massage and the massuse said to you "sir you have an erection, please do something about it", but at that moment you were soft? Im just trying to imagine that situation and I think it is possible because of your size.
HAHAHA thats very especific, no, it has not happened to me yet

Reactions: melvin667