Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could sit here and give you the SPH, which is what you are probably looking for by the way you replied the other comments but I guess the other members said it all. Confidence is not about dick size or a handsome face, it's just about the way you behave. I used to be very shy and insecure about my size, I felt like everybody was staring at me and thought I was vulgar because of how bulgy my dick can get, but being here made me realize there are people that actually love it. What I mean is there are over 8 billion people in the world with the most diverse kinks and tastes. There are obviously people out there who appreciate you and this is why all sizes of dicks exist hahaha
Contrary to popular belief I am not into SPH. Quite the opposite. Those guys actually get off in being humiliated. I wish I was though then maybe I could get something out of having a small dick rather than feeling miserable over it.

Im surprised you didn't want to answer any of my questions though. Especially considering how you feel that big dicks should be worshipped. I believe you do know the answers. But I do understand the cold hard truth can sometimes be difficult to articulate in public.

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Contrary to popular belief I am not into SPH. Quite the opposite. Those guys actually get off in being humiliated. I wish I was though then maybe I could get something out of having a small dick rather than feeling miserable over it.

Im surprised you didn't want to answer any of my questions though. Especially considering how you feel that big dicks should be worshipped. I believe you do know the answers. But I do understand the cold hard truth can sometimes be difficult to articulate in public.
If you feel some type of way about your size there's nothing I or anyone here can answer that will convince you otherwise. I honestly don't know what you expected me to say

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What was the funniest/nice experience because of your cock in public?
In Brazil there are security guards at night clubs that inspect people looking for drugs, weapons, etc. There were a few times where they grabbed my dick hard thinking it was something else and immediately let go when I grunted in pain and they realized it was my dick they were holding...

rz_gatv

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In Brazil there are security guards at night clubs that inspect people looking for drugs, weapons, etc. There were a few times where they grabbed my dick hard thinking it was something else and immediately let go when I grunted in pain and they realized it was my dick they were holding...
Que inveja desse segurança af

Reactions: Linrulz