Any of you guys with huge cocks have a small girl fetish?

Liftergio

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not sure it counts as a fetish, but I definitely like small girls, particularly mediterranean ones. Tall girls rarely do it for me
I dated a 5ft 120pound(1.55m,57kg) tunisian girl for a while. She cucked me openly with african and dutch men.
She is short but very curvy. Thats what turned me on the most, how chubby her ankles, breasts and booty are.
Turkish and balkan girls also sometimes fit, exotic and right heightwise but arabian girls tend to be a lot more curvy..
Nothing like seeing a tall hung guy dangle her over my face while the juices splatter over me and she makes happy noises

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if anyone was in any doubt of how petite she is. Imagine that underneath you while you shoot inside h

if anyone was in any doubt of how petite she is. Imagine that underneath you while you shoot inside her.
Hi Paul. Here's a thought........

I want to hear your girlfriend tell you how tight her pussy feels, with my big thick 9 inch cock pushed all the way in!!

Please show me more of your very sexy petite girl......:heart_eyes:

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love small women. I almost exclusively fuck small Asian women usually less than 5'2" and 50 kg and I pay for the privilege.

I have a 7.7" x 5.2" cock and I am often asked to be careful, but I have no complaints.

Here is my latest fuck. Japanese Emma from Ginza Club in Sydney. It is about 15 minutes walk from my home. I'm a regular. She is 5' tall, 41kg (90lb) does full sex plus BBBJ & CIM. My cock is also below for reference.
Emma.jpg

Standing.jpg

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Big woman, small hole. Small woman, all hole"

The smaller women I've been with were all just as capable of taking my size. The tightest woman I've ever been with was 5'7" and rather chubby. Her vagina could grip one of my fingers, and extended lovemaking typically left my penis with rub burns, regardless of using lube or not.
In my very late teens, a summer situation-- a pletoria of ladies--- long story---I developed callouses on my cock.

Reactions: Gj816

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know why I'm like this, but I am only really sexually attracted to super small / super petite women. You would think that being tall and having a big dick would mean that I should like taller, bigger women. But I have never dated a girl taller than 5'2" and my ex was only 4'11" 90 lbs and I prefer that over anything. I love the contrast between big and small, masculine and feminine, dark and light. The smaller and tighter the pussy the better in my opinion. Watching a girl struggle to take it at first and then finally warming up and loving it is like drugs to me. Am I alone or do some of you share my fetish?
My wife is Chinese, 5' tall and hovers around 100 pounds. I wasn't drawn to her specifically for her size but I prefer smaller women. However, it has absolutely nothing to do with my dick size and more to do with my own physical height.

Midwesttall

Cherished Member
Media
I love small women. I almost exclusively fuck small Asian women usually less than 5'2" and 50 kg and I pay for the privilege.

I have a 7.7" x 5.2" cock and I am often asked to be careful, but I have no complaints.

Here is my latest fuck. Japanese Emma from Ginza Club in Sydney. It is about 15 minutes walk from my home. I'm a regular. She is 5' tall, 41kg (90lb) does full sex plus BBBJ & CIM. My cock is also below for reference.
View attachment 83593691
View attachment 83593781
Would be amazing to see her with it, love the size difference images and also love smaller womeb

Reactions: Gj816 and diver6

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love small women and, as in my earlier post, I particularly love small Asian women.
Today I fucked a gorgeous little Japanese woman who is 21 years old and about 5 foot tall and 45kg with a tight round ass, tiny waist and really nice perky tits. I will definitely be seeing her again.
I live in the University precinct in Sydney city and there are numerous Asian brothels staffed by young Uni students. It is a paradise.
She did her best to deep throat me (bbbj) and I came fucking her on her back. It was amazing. Here is my cock. She was careful and slow when she climbed on top and slid me all the way in. She was so tight.
IMG_0362.jpg

D

deleted18344751

I love small women and, as in my earlier post, I particularly love small Asian women.
Today I fucked a gorgeous little Japanese woman who is 21 years old and about 5 foot tall and 45kg with a tight round ass, tiny waist and really nice perky tits. I will definitely be seeing her again.
I live in the University precinct in Sydney city and there are numerous Asian brothels staffed by young Uni students. It is a paradise.
She did her best to deep throat me (bbbj) and I came fucking her on her back. It was amazing. Here is my cock. She was careful and slow when she climbed on top and slid me all the way in. She was so tight.
View attachment 84217781
She’s lucky!

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
View attachment 84217781
Awesome story

Reactions: Nick7.7