Any of you guys with huge cocks have a small girl fetish?

Aety

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's not really a fetish for me, but I definitely like it. My wife is 148 cm, give or take, with big boobs. Like OP said, the contrast with me is really nice and exciting. I'm not a giant, but at 182 cm I'm not small and I'm quite broad shouldered. She's brown and I'm caucasian. We have loads of videos of us having sex and it's great to see. I have a favorite video to which I masturbate a lot and it's her in lingerie wearing high heels pegging me with a fairly big, black strapon. Although me being fucked by her is by no means a dom/sub thing for us, you do get the impression of a small brown girl dominating a tall white guy by fucking him hard and deep and it's arousing to me.

Reactions: Nemorex

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fuck a variety of gorgeous young small Asian women between 18 and 23 every month and have done for many years. Here in Australia brothels are legal and I live near Sydney city in a university precinct with a lot of Asian students and working tourists.
I wouldn't call wanting to fuck beautiful slim young women a fetish.
Surely all straight men would want to do that?
That is my temptation and I'm happy to give in to it at every opportunity.
I have been keeping a record of my exploits and the girls listed photos at this thread. Brothels

HMS

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find short chicks much more attractive than tall ones in general. Being 6'4'' myself, I love the size difference. College gymnast types with thick thighs and shapely butts are the best. I would like to experience being straddled and gripped by one at least once before I die.

9a0e651f9a454294a5ac7e5d5dd1ed12.jpg
Who's she?

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fuck a variety of gorgeous young small Asian women between 18 and 23 every month and have done for many years. Here in Australia brothels are legal and I live near Sydney city in a university precinct with a lot of Asian students and working tourists.
I wouldn't call wanting to fuck beautiful slim young women a fetish.
Surely all straight men would want to do that?
That is my temptation and I'm happy to give in to it at every opportunity.
I have been keeping a record of my exploits and the girls listed photos at this thread. Brothels

Thanks for sharing @Nick7.7 !!! I love hearing about your experiences with the petite Asian women. Some of the tiny sizes of these women is crazy and such a turn on to think about such experiences having a bigger than normal dick!

Reactions: Nemorex and Nick7.7

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a crush on the woman that owns our local Chinese restaurant. She's under 5 ft tall, but very sexy. I'm not huge, but I do imagine how she'd struggle to take my dick.

Reactions: MDM8

HMS

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a crush on the woman that owns our local Chinese restaurant. She's under 5 ft tall, but very sexy. I'm not huge, but I do imagine how she'd struggle to take my dick.
Dude, your cock thickness is huge, so, if you bang this girl, she'll moan at loud

Reactions: MDM8