Any of you guys with huge cocks have a small girl fetish?

I don't know why I'm like this, but I am only really sexually attracted to super small / super petite women. You would think that being tall and having a big dick would mean that I should like taller, bigger women. But I have never dated a girl taller than 5'2" and my ex was only 4'11" 90 lbs and I prefer that over anything. I love the contrast between big and small, masculine and feminine, dark and light. The smaller and tighter the pussy the better in my opinion. Watching a girl struggle to take it at first and then finally warming up and loving it is like drugs to me. Am I alone or do some of you share my fetish?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I certainly see the attraction. I’m not a tall guy and I feel comfortable with taller women, but I do enjoy a petite woman. The smaller figures do make my dick look bigger too, and that can be a turn on

Filling up her pussy properly is always a turn on, regardless of the woman’s height

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm quite happy if a woman has small hands and feet. There's something eminently feminine about this. I once was with a very petite woman with tiny well-manicured hands and size 3-1/2 feet. Watching her slender fingers wrapped only partially around my hard cock was a treat I'll remember fondly forever. And her feet....well that goes beyond description....

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t think I like petite women because they make my cock look bigger.

I do love the tight pussy and I definitely like to be able to control the action

I don’t think there is a strong correlation between small women and small vaginas

I don’t think there is a strong correlation between small women and small vaginas
I could not disagree with this statement more. Almost without exception, in my experience, the smaller the woman, the tighter and shallower the vagina. There are always statistical outliers, but more the most part, small and petite = tight and shallow

unlucky 13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I prefer a curvy lady, with long legs and pretty eyes.
And a nice smile too that's important..
And confidence too, confidence is sexy. Other than that I'm not fussy. Oh and she should be able to hold a decent conversation too lol
But back on topic yes I like a petite woman if she is tall, busty with long legs lol :laughing:

Reactions: diver6

Personally I prefer a curvy lady, with long legs and pretty eyes.
And a nice smile too that's important..
And confidence too, confidence is sexy. Other than that I'm not fussy. Oh and she should be able to hold a decent conversation too lol
But back on topic yes I like a petite woman if she is tall, busty with long legs lol :laughing:
OH, for sure! I'm not saying its the most important. I'm saying it's a fetish. A pretty face and a great personality go much further than stature. So long as she's not taller than saaayyy 5'11, I'm game. Just please don't have a loose cavernous pussy :sob:

Reactions: neintynein

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
As much as I love the look of most women, larger and smaller, I tend to gravitate to larger women, both in height, and in body type.
It has nothing to do with cock size. It's more about how attractive I find her, physically and emotionally. That being said, I often find myself attracted to smaller or petite women, too.

Reactions: diver6

As much as I love the look of most women, larger and smaller, I tend to gravitate to larger women, both in height, and in body type.
It has nothing to do with cock size. It's more about how attractive I find her, physically and emotionally. That being said, I often find myself attracted to smaller or petite women, too.
Do you think smaller, more petite woman have tighter pussy. I need that gorilla grip :joy:

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Do you think smaller, more petite woman have tighter pussy. I need that gorilla grip :joy:
I know how you feel. Honestly, I have found no definitive correlation, unlike the difference between a woman who has given birth and one who hasn't. I've had tighter and looser women of all sizes.

Reactions: neintynein

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
"Big woman, small hole. Small woman, all hole"

The smaller women I've been with were all just as capable of taking my size. The tightest woman I've ever been with was 5'7" and rather chubby. Her vagina could grip one of my fingers, and extended lovemaking typically left my penis with rub burns, regardless of using lube or not.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sample size is small....
My experience is one thing, but I’m just going by what little bit of data is out there. I’m guessing that it’s similar to male height and dick length as well. I think there is a weak correlation, but not much. There’s a lot to be said for extra booty making up a little difference too