Would you say anything if you were much larger than your friend?

helpmygirlsawahugeone

Experimental Member
Media
So, long story short I shared a hotel room on a guys trip with a friend who had a fucking huge softie.

His softie was so much larger than mine and whilst I’ve caught glimpses of him naked before I’d never seen it in as much detail.

His large penis often gets joked about in our friendship group and nobody is blind to what he’s got down in his boxers.

My question is this; we’re both hanging out in a hotel room before a night out totally naked. It’s my 2 inch softie versus his ‘lord knows how big’ soft cock and I’m trying my hardest not to stare and say something.

In this moment, would you as the larger guy notice the size difference, acknowledge it, talk about it?

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, man. If he's your buddy and you're cool hanging naked together, that's just guy time. We each know what the other is packing and it's between us. I wouldn't say anything about his dick, especially if it could make him feel self conscious.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of my buddies bring up my size whether we're in a naked situation or not, usually just banter.
In the situation you said about I personally wouldn't mention anything to a friend, if my buddy said something to me about the size of my cock which does happen in those circumstances, usually again in a banter way sure I'd reply to him however I felt appropriate.

Reactions: batnballs67

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in a similar situation with a buddy I'd played squash with. Showering in the open showers afterwards it was obvious I was probably about 3 times his soft size. Far better it from me to point out his shirt comings, it was him that commented on the disparity in size, and joked about how my wife must be a happy woman.

Reactions: lapdog2001

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my best friends was always dropping hints he had a big dick and he would talk a lot about the size of his feet and hands. We went to a music festival that had communal showers and it would seem that I dwarf him. I never said a word and he has kind of clammed up on the topic.

• Haha
Reactions: fangs_ and Italluva

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah. It's something that is absolutely out of a person's control. Its just a trait that happens to be looked upon as a good thing. I'm only 5'7", and while I don't mind a short joke now and then, I wouldn't want my friends talking shit about me just because I'm not 6'.

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was known in my friend group when I was younger for having a big one. They would comment on mine, but never their own. I wouldn't comment on theirs either. I did have a laugh with one guy who borrowed one of my bigger condoms when he was getting laid and he said it kept slipping off.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think this true experience fits this thread even though I was the smaller guy receiving the comment. Titch was a good friend then and remained a good friend until our paths went separate ways…

I am 5’10” and was sharing a poolside locker with a college friend nicknamed Titch because he was 5’2” tall.
We are getting dried when he suddenly bursts out laughing. I asked what’s up with you and he points at my groin and I realize I have let my guard down and exposed my shrunken 1 maybe 1.5” cock and my totally retracted balls!
I tried to brazen it out and said “we all shrink in water” but he replies “True - mine has too” and drops his towel to reveal a thick 4” cock pointing outwards because it’s sitting on top of a tight but prominent pair of balls about the size of tangerines!
Just as I thought the moment couldn’t get any worse he asks “ if everyone could see us now, who do you think they would call Titch?”

gbaby25

Sexy Member
Media
Most of my friends are average sized including me, but one is quite small soft. He's brought up how small he is, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. We don't say anything, and I think it would be rude to tease him about something he can't control.

Reactions: Perfectsix

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s my 2 inch softie versus his ‘lord knows how big’ soft cock and I’m trying my hardest not to stare and say something.

In this moment, would you as the larger guy notice the size difference, acknowledge it, talk about it?
I may notice it but would never bring it up or talk about it. If he brought it up, I'd say that flaccid size is completely and totally irrelevant, because it has zero correlation to your erect size.

My own flaccid size can be 1 inch (when very cold), about 3 inches on average, or as much as 5 inches on some occasions. I have absolutely no control over how it appears at any given time, unless there is some kind of sexual imagery or stimulation causing me to be not-so-flaccid. When erect I'm always 7 inches, so it really doesn't matter how big or small I am before I become erect.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, long story short I shared a hotel room on a guys trip with a friend who had a fucking huge softie.

His softie was so much larger than mine and whilst I’ve caught glimpses of him naked before I’d never seen it in as much detail.

His large penis often gets joked about in our friendship group and nobody is blind to what he’s got down in his boxers.

My question is this; we’re both hanging out in a hotel room before a night out totally naked. It’s my 2 inch softie versus his ‘lord knows how big’ soft cock and I’m trying my hardest not to stare and say something.

No, I see no reason to bring it up. However, others who have seen it will bring it up, especially when drinking.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I may notice it but would never bring it up or talk about it. If he brought it up, I'd say that flaccid size is completely and totally irrelevant, because it has zero correlation to your erect size.

My own flaccid size can be 1 inch (when very cold), about 3 inches on average, or as much as 5 inches on some occasions. I have absolutely no control over how it appears at any given time, unless there is some kind of sexual imagery or stimulation causing me to be not-so-flaccid. When erect I'm always 7 inches, so it really doesn't matter how big or small I am before I become erect.
That's a major variation. Perhaps way up on the spectrum. I thought my variation was a lot, about a 3.5-inch difference from soft to hard and a large girth increase.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of my friends are average sized including me, but one is quite small soft. He's brought up how small he is, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. We don't say anything, and I think it would be rude to tease him about something he can't control.
One of my college friends was notoriously small. I have heard some women say his erect size was about the size of a man's thumb. Apparently, he used his off-the-spectrum size the same way I did, to get the initial curiosity.