Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In terms of oral, I prefer giving oral to men, mainly because it involves less bodily fluids getting all over my face and hands, at least until he releases. Though swallowing keeps it "clean" in that regard too. I have a strong dislike for wetness on my skin, particularly my hands and face, whether it's from hand sanitizer or shaving cream—it's not sexual, just a personal quirk. Even washing my hands after using the restroom; I have to dry the bejesus out of them as any water on my hands that lingers annoys me. And sweating, don't even get me started. Sweat is one of the most uncomfortable feelings I can endure. I am barely back in my house from my one hour jog before making a b-line straight to the shower!

I'm only okay with being wet in situations like swimming or showering. I won't even masturbate with lotion. Actually, I HATE lotion when masturbating or when receiving a handjob. I also hate when receiving oral if the giver is sloppy and slobbers excessive saliva -- that turns me off big time. Though when it comes to actual penetrative sex, keep it wet and warm, ha. A warm, wet inviting vagina is a gift from heaven and there are seldom any sensations more heavenly than having your penis claimed by one.

The natural moisture and scent associated with a woman's vagina, even though it's not necessarily unpleasant, isn't something I'm comfortable with. And as soon as socially acceptable/possible after any intimate encounter where my penis was inside a vagina, I need to clean and dry off as once I release, I don't like my dick being wet and not dry; I just can't stand the sensation otherwise. I wouldn't say I have OCD, but my need to remain dry and clean is definitely more intense than it might be for others.

Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock

str8ishcockluvr

Loved Member
Media
I'm curious what other bi guys prefer, performing oral on women or men?

I genuinely enjoy doing both. Right now I have a big desire to suck a cock but that's due to having spend time with my friend over the weekend. But I also love eating a girl out. Both are different sensations and tastes but both give me that sense of power and control as I make them moan and quiver. Having a mouthful of cock feels incredible, sliding your tongue all over it, getting as much of it in your mouth as you can. And licking a girl's pussy is amazing too. Feeling how wet they get, sucking on their clit, sticking your tongue deep inside them. All of it is great. I really can't decide.

I know that being bi means you don't really have to choose but I'm sure some out there have a preference.
My preference has varied at different points in my life. Now in my mid 50s I think I'd choose sucking cock everytime. I find it incredibly erotic, taking a man's cock into my mouth, getting him hard, making him throb, swell, explode...fuck now I want to suck some cock

Reactions: bijockfl