How do you respond when you're hit on by women?

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is just a fun thread to share amusing anecdotes and talk about something all gay guys have to go through.

I'm hit on by women very frequently, some are very cool and upfront about it. Some are awkward and nonverbal and creepy about it. Then of course there's those occasions where it's a drunk woman and they're rather mean about it. Of course what they all have in common is that they're gone like a fart in the wind as soon as I tell them that I'm gay.

Do you have funny ways to tell off a woman? Do you ever make up stories or anything like that? Do you have any amusing stories about rejecting women?

chancesare

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work freelance, which means changing workplaces every 6-9 months. I always seem to get at least one man or woman hinting interest in me, which baffles me, to be honest. I am not out and have a partner, so it is very frustrating. I usually pretend I don't know what they are hinting at.

Reactions: dreambridger

Wildman2015

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing I enjoy better than witty banter and clever flirting, so I usually enjoy the experience. Women have been very flirtatious with me since I hit my mid-40s, and they’re typically older as well. Gay men never flirt, so I enjoy these interactions with women. Of course, I reveal my sexuality, and they’re cool with it and we continue talking.

Reactions: dreambridger

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was always one of my worst nightmares when a friend would approach me about fixing me up with a woman. The reason it bothered me so much at first is because I never came out, and usually when this would happen it would be a good friend or family member who really cared about me and wanted to help. Nothing worse than having to tell my "excuse" story again about having become satisfied to be single then wondering what they really thought about it.

Funny and ironic story though, the latter of which happened recently. Years ago before I turned the corner sexually there was a good-looking divorcee I wanted to ask out. I asked her several times, but she simply wasn't having it. The lamest excuse I ever heard for not being able to go on a date came from this story, the final time I asked her out. She informed me she could not go out with me because HER car was broken down. I was like really..? What I clearly saw in this woman all along (who I worked with) was that she only went for men who made a certain amount of money, and nothing less.

Fast forward many years, after two failed attempts with men of a very high wage scale she decides she will try to go out with me. Of course I was left feeling like after all her fruitless years, fading youth and a need to settle quick, she thought she just might try to settle for me. Aggressive approach too.. So, she contacts me telling me she has something to show me, something to ask me and will come directly to my house about these matters. I felt I could smell the desperation and I couldn't help but wonder if she was aware of the huge statement she made by blatantly pursuing ONLY men of a certain income bracket. Not to mention I had heard other men at work speak of her seemingly blind pursuit of money.

So, when she left me with her interest I never responded. I'll never forget the next time I saw her in public. She wouldn't even lift an eyebrow in my direction, figuratively speaking. She did see me, but quickly turned away without acknowledgement.

crawdaddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Women used to hit on me when I was younger, and in better shape. It was flattering, I guess. I was stalked by women a couple of times as well, via my job, which wasn't so much fun....
Gay men used to hit on me too, but I was either scared to respond or oblivious until the 'penny-dropped' later.
It all came to a screeching once I hit my mid fifties. I am now either invisible to women or, if I'm unlucky, eyed with hostility by women as one of their 'pale, male & stale 'oppressors''.
Women say they get the same invisibility from 40 onwards, so I guess we last a bit longer in the 'hit on' stakes.
My advice is enjoy it while you can. It all ends soon enough.....
Plus, it's always fun to watch a face fall when you say: 'Thanks, fortunately, my boyfriend/ husband seems to agree with you!'

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is just a fun thread to share amusing anecdotes and talk about something all gay guys have to go through.

I'm hit on by women very frequently, some are very cool and upfront about it. Some are awkward and nonverbal and creepy about it. Then of course there's those occasions where it's a drunk woman and they're rather mean about it. Of course what they all have in common is that they're gone like a fart in the wind as soon as I tell them that I'm gay.

Do you have funny ways to tell off a woman? Do you ever make up stories or anything like that? Do you have any amusing stories about rejecting women?

You get hit on frequently? Interesting. I've been "hit on" only once in my life. And it was by a woman.

She didn't have the courage to ask me upfront apparently and had her two friends come over and ask if I can give them my number for their friend. I was at work, at a store. I actually took it as them making fun of me. But politely said sorry, I'm not interested, and continued to get to my work.