Welcome To LPSG!

Youkari

Just Browsing
Media
20 Male
Hiii i just came here cuz i was interested to read about swedens eurovision participants (marcus & martinus) and uhm i was here before for wilbur soot before he got canceled and the attachments made me create an acc but i decided to post here!!! Only in the afternoon tho since i have to work first (1pm to 3pm) but i will be available in these hours! Hello lpsg!

MarcosJC

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm Marcos, I'm Texan/Brazilian, gay (though I hardly ever use the term), not effeminate, a virgin, and only a close friend knows about my sexuality. My family is quite religious, and I can't imagine telling them about it; I probably never will. I've decided to live my life my way, without labels or flags. I recently stumbled upon this website while searching for a model that caught my eye, and so far, I'm having an interesting experience.

ariesgeorge

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm Marcos, I'm Texan/Brazilian, gay (though I hardly ever use the term), not effeminate, a virgin, and only a close friend knows about my sexuality. My family is quite religious, and I can't imagine telling them about it; I probably never will. I've decided to live my life my way, without labels or flags. I recently stumbled upon this website while searching for a model that caught my eye, and so far, I'm having an interesting experience.
Hoping one day you're comfortable enough to tell more people about who you are and maybe who you love.