Springtime and surging hormones

solefulsoul

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone else feeling the sexual call of nature with springtime blooming? Funny how we humans can feel and be sexual all year round but something about springtime can sure send those hormones rushing.

It's been all I could do get anything done today. I always say I feel like a "bull elephant in musth" in springtime. I jacked off twice in three hours this afternoon and I've got another load brewin' up a-rarin' to squirt out I'm gonna have to take care of. Takes such a strong hold on you, but man does it feel good to give in and release.

Who else out there is feeling those springtime hormones coursing through (and out) you?

Reactions: WilliamG

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yep. Spring means less clothes too. Time to get out and cruise during the good weather! The local parks have nice areas apart from the general public. Short shorts with a thong under it. Tend to have a constant semi when I'm out cruising in nature.

Reactions: solefulsoul

solefulsoul

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for joining in, William. It sure is "hard" keepin' our hard-ons down during this season, huh? (not that that's a complaint, lol)

solefulsoul

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I jacked off 3 times Monday and 3 times yesterday. It's all I can do not to constantly be feeling myself.