See-through shorts

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Seems like most of the shorts I w ear are white see- through.
I sent a friend a pic where I’m in white shorts and he commented “nice shorts and striped underwear“. He even guessed the colors correctly. We had a long discussion on the see-through properties of white shorts, of which I have several. He said everyone knows white shorts are see-through!

Chagomondaka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hello. I bought these Adidas online so I didn't know how translucent they were. In a way I liked that they were like that. Although I still don't wear them in public, much less without underwear, but I'm so curious to know what it feels like to wear them without anything underneath. My wife warned me that it would be quite a spectacle if I did it. I don't know. what do they tell me?

Attachments

AmlamlAml

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
hello. I bought these Adidas online so I didn't know how translucent they were. In a way I liked that they were like that. Although I still don't wear them in public, much less without underwear, but I'm so curious to know what it feels like to wear them without anything underneath. My wife warned me that it would be quite a spectacle if I did it. I don't know. what do they tell me?
Are these second hand? What site did you buy these from.

Reactions: Touya90

Dcleatr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have similar shorts and I wear them out. Always cammando.

Touya90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh nice.

Wear a jockstrap/bikini/thong underneath.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I’d need to see them on you. ;)