Muscle Eddie....A size queens god

usunsea

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
could u tell me his name on patreon,i can not find him
No, it was available on his Patreon. Before everyone comments again about him closing his account abruptly, please remember he doesn’t owe anyone anything and he might have reasons for it that you haven’t considered. I’m just grateful for whatever Edgar chooses to share with us.

ItalMusc

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
could u tell me his name on patreon,i can not find him
@usunsea his page on Patreon was MUSCLESTUDIO it was posted here a while back. He shut it down however if you do some investigating you should come up with the pictures (not the videos) that he had posted. all of this info has been posted on this thread already.

D

deleted26426041

Oh my, thank you so much!! <333 Are all these from his deleted patreon?

ItalMusc

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His Patreon is back up. So far there’s just one video and it’s no different than what he posts on YouTube.
Are you sure about that? I logged black in and didn’t find anything on his Patreon, new or otherwise. I got a message that said this creator hasn’t posted anything yet. I am hoping you found something that I didn’t, it would be great if he was active again.

Attachments

Reactions: deleted26426041

hpdd1420

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are you sure about that? I logged black in and didn’t find anything on his Patreon, new or otherwise. I got a message that said this creator hasn’t posted anything yet. I am hoping you found something that I didn’t, it would be great if he was active again.
Well I’ve been duped. In just a few hours, he deleted his post and took down the link to his patreon in his linktree.

zekeo350

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The more recent videos on his youtube channel have a lot of nudity in them, maybe he is considering coming back to doing cam?

ItalMusc

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well I’ve been duped. In just a few hours, he deleted his post and took down the link to his patreon in his linktree.

Well that shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone that’s attempted to follow him on different platforms through the years. Actually it’s kind of an on brand move on his part. Edgar is known to be predictably unpredictable. His social media presence appears and disappears, he recently shut down his Patreon without warning, disappointing his subs and brandishing as crazy. First, he is entitled to do as he pleases. Understand that Edgar isn’t your garden variety content creator, were that the case he would have amassed a small fortune swinging his epic dick for dollars. He created his Patreon to fund his art, to pay for the canvasses and art supplies, perhaps his studio space who knows. He has been pretty clear that his Patreon income allows him to do his art. Making art is what matters to him. He may be a lot of things but he is unlike most adult content creators he seems to find his motivation through his art, his desired legacy is as an artist not just his legendary phallus and other posts have mentioned he has expressed concern about what happens to his paintings after he is gone.

ItalMusc

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well that shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone that’s attempted to follow him on different platforms through the years. Actually it’s kind of an on brand move on his part. Edgar is known to be predictably unpredictable. His social media presence appears and disappears, he recently shut down his Patreon without warning, disappointing his subs and brandishing as crazy. First, he is entitled to do as he pleases. Understand that Edgar isn’t your garden variety content creator, were that the case he would have amassed a small fortune swinging his epic dick for dollars. He created his Patreon to fund his art, to pay for the canvasses and art supplies, perhaps his studio space who knows. He has been pretty clear that his Patreon income allows him to do his art. Making art is what matters to him. He may be a lot of things but he is unlike most adult content creators he seems to find his motivation through his art, his desired legacy is as an artist not just his legendary phallus and other posts have mentioned he has expressed concern about what happens to his paintings after he is gone.

I just wish he had someone he trusted to handle his social media presence and accounts. Someone that’s honest, could handle the business part and saw to it that Edgars compensation went to funding his art. It seems he has financial perimeters concerning earnings but the construct is workable. It’s actually possible to do and would be a win win for his fans of his art and dick. Come to think of it I think I know someone that could do it. He already knows Eddie, I believe he took has some of the photos that have been posted. He is a member here, stunning and brilliant and has a very interesting pedigree. (No he isn’t a cocker spaniel but he does have papers)
maybe Edgar will see this post and chime in?