Muscle Eddie....A size queens god

Hetrosizequeen

Cherished Member
Media
Yeah it's big, but not too pretty--only reason I'd go near it would be to try to hold it in both hands just to see what it felt like and how heavy it is
It's so sexy and beautiful and what a hairy body on that man.....at first I wouldn't know if I should suck it or feed it a peanut.....that thing must weigh a ton of man meat.....mmmmmmm

Akte91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The god of penis pump....muscle Eddie........oh god he is the biggest and sexiest.....man beast.....oooooh Edie
However, he is not a pumper, he has modified his penis with silicone. He also regularly injects something into his muscles to keep them growing.

Akte91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
spe·cious
/ˈspēSHəs/

adjective

1. superficially plausible, but actually wrong

Vvideos of Muscle Eddie pumping all over the internet.
just believe me It's silicone. He used to pump. But at some point that was not enough for him. That's why he started with silicone until he found the perfect shape for himself. I had spoken to him and asked him myself.

IrritatingOne

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hes alive, his insta is edgarguanipa (@edgarguanipaart) • Instagram photos and videos if you want to keep up with him. Dont know what he actually does for a living. He cant be selling too much art. I wouldnt call him gross, but im also fucked up enough to find him really attractive, so to each their own i guess.