low and loose circumcision and other styles

thestrapkyle

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am in my 20's and if i get cut i would probably request this option from some research does anyone have this type of circ and if so could you share youre experience or images of how it turned out. do they cut out as much as a tight dick. i would like to just cut of to expose the head but still have that little bit of skin. I am also intrested in seeing other types and styles. what do you have and what is the best for someone who will do it for aesthetic.

• Love
Reactions: cockydude2018

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude I was circumcised at 19. the doctor cut my skin at the head and made the comment that he was leaving the shaft cut loose for erections. I like the job he did I get hard and the shaft skin is movable my cut scar is just below the head and he leftmost of my frenulum

View media item 909534
View media item 904408
View media item 927686

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
I have a loose circumcision but I’m not sure if it’s low or high. My best guess is it’s a high and loose circ since the scar line is back from the head when it’s hard. When it’s soft its a lot of loose skin bunched up behind the head. But about 10 years ago it occasionally started partially covering the head when I’m sitting especially when its hot. It felt really weird when it first started and I would immediately stand up or move it so the skin would pull back. It wouldn’t stay covered because the slightest movement would retract the skin. But now it happens more often and it will stay covered and only retracts if I pull it back or start getting hard although the coverage is the same. I’ve gotten used to it but it's still uncomfortable to me. When it does this it looks like I’m uncut with just the tip showing and the top part of the head covered with the outline of the corona showing under the skin. If I leave it covered for a while the part of the head that was covered is moist so I know I have more inner foreskin not outer foreskin left after the circumcision. Also when it retracts with an erection I can see how the outer skin exposes the inner skin as it unfolds and unsticks from the head.

Am I correct that this would be a high and loose circumcision? Even though I don’t like when it occasionally covers the head, it’s fascinating to me to be able to see what I would look like if I was left uncut. I feel like I have the best of both worlds.

Before joining this forum I didn’t know there were different styles and thought mines was just like everyone else. I have two grown sons that were circumcised as infants and at no point did the doctor mention different styles. How does a doctor determine what style to do? Does the amount of foreskin you have make a difference on what style can be done?

ELMs22cock

Expert Member
Media
Reactions: curtdude

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My scar is only about 1/4 inch from the head. I wish it was further back. When my dick is soft it often gets pretty small. Then the shaft skin covers most of the head. I have to push it back to uncover the head. I don't like that when that happens. I wish I had been cut higher up on my shaft.
When I worked at a job with a friend, we would go to a cafe in his truck at lunch time. When he would sit down in his truck, his shaft skin would go forward covering his head. He would have to reach in his pants and pull his shaft skin back to expose the head. He said it didn't feel right with the shaft skin covering his head.
So get a high and tight cut and avoid the shaft skin rolling forward over onto the head. I wish my cut was higher up on my shaft. High and tight is best.

nunchuks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in my 20's and if i get cut i would probably request this option from some research does anyone have this type of circ and if so could you share youre experience or images of how it turned out. do they cut out as much as a tight dick. i would like to just cut of to expose the head but still have that little bit of skin. I am also intrested in seeing other types and styles. what do you have and what is the best for someone who will do it for aesthetic.
Low cuts look best. I have low and tight and I like it. Loose cuts look worse than tight cuts and offer no advantages imo.

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumcised as a boy so didn't have any say, quite happy with the result though. Think it was done freehand, high and tight. I didn't know there were different types of circumcision styles till I started chatting in online forums!

My glans is always exposed, it's only when I sit and shrivel that the shaft skin bunches up, but even then it just about reaches the corona and does not roll over. Erect the skin is tight, very little movement.
View media item 12591221

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
Why would you want to pass for uncut anyway?
I don’t think he meant he wanted to. I’m cut but the skin, occasionally, covers part of the head and it does look like I’m uncut. If someone who didn’t know me saw it like that they more than likely would think I’m uncut. I’m sure that’s what he meant.

Reactions: long legs

cutwrestler

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a mate who had to have a circumcision because of some problem in childhood, and he had so little skin removed that you would just think he had a short foreskin, but when he is hard you can see the scar. It doesn't bother him, but I would feel I wasn't one thing or the other. Most of his partners take him to be uncut (he is bi), and one girl still thinks he is uncut. As she loves foreskin he has never bothered to correct her.

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cut as an newborn. When I'm soft my skin on my shaft can gather near my head.
When I have a hard-on it shows that my cut was rather tight. I like being cut and find cut cocks are more attractive to me.
IMG_9544a.jpg
IMG_3868.jpg
206302380_9167896.jpg