I was told I would fit here?

D

deleted25822091

Hey all. Just a straight guy here that likes to show off (girls & guys welcome to look!). I've been told by a friend I've got something out of the ordinary, and was curious to see how true that is. I usually don't care about online socials, but well I have persuasive friends!

So yeah, here's a few images. Sorry for the quality: phone is a bit older ;)

What do you all think?

Attachments

ryo453

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey all. Just a straight guy here that likes to show off (girls & guys welcome to look!). I've been told by a friend I've got something out of the ordinary, and was curious to see how true that is. I usually don't care about online socials, but well I have persuasive friends!

What do you all think?
You have a great dick, how long is it?

EdgingBro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

What do you all think?
Hey brother. Welcome. I'm not big into online socials either. Prefer real life friends and brothers, but there are some good men here. You can find lots of admiration and affirmation. Thank you for sharing your photos. You have a beautiful cock. Definitely a big meaty handful. Impressive.

EdgingBro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey brother. Welcome. I'm not big into online socials either. Prefer real life friends and brothers, but there are some good men here. You can find lots of admiration and affirmation. Thank you for sharing your photos. You have a beautiful cock. Definitely a big meaty handful. Impressive.
Rightly so, brother. You should be damn proud of your cock.........as should every man.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

D

deleted25822091

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team
Ah! Thank you so much for the info. I checked quickly yesterday and didn't know how to add to a profile album. I'm gonna assume it comes either after the post/time limit or when I verify (soon-ish ;) ).

Thanks again ^-^

MrBigDanni

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Very girthy cock too. Welcome

What do you all think?