Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here in England most of our showers are open, i find i get semi or even fully hard quite often. Only today i was in there and there was one other guy and as soon as i feel the warm water hitting my cock it started to get semi i could see the other guy kept looking so i just turned and faced the wall but as soon as i pulled my skin back to wash the head i got fully erect and i could see out of the corner of my eye he kept looking so i just turned round and let him have a good look at my fully hard cock, i looked up at him and he just smiled nothing said and just carried on with my shower

BigMacattack

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here in England most of our showers are open, i find i get semi or even fully hard quite often. Only today i was in there and there was one other guy and as soon as i feel the warm water hitting my cock it started to get semi i could see the other guy kept looking so i just turned and faced the wall but as soon as i pulled my skin back to wash the head i got fully erect and i could see out of the corner of my eye he kept looking so i just turned round and let him have a good look at my fully hard cock, i looked up at him and he just smiled nothing said and just carried on with my shower
A week a go you were clutching your pearls because I said I just stood up in the sauna and exposed my butt. Now you are letting other men check out your hard cock. Obviously you don't know what you want. I hope you get it figured out.