Hands-Free Orgasm

Wannabee

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has been the holy grail of masturbation for me - I find e-stim videos insanely hot, and imagined my cock bouncing around blasting cum as if manipulated by invisible forces. And then I tried it... and after some false starts finally surrendered and enjoyed the feelings and... came. HARD. It was fucking awesome. And it's saved for posterity in video!

Max Trim, Superhero at Large

ENJOY! I did... :)
I do estim for hands free and have gotten better controlling the current, the feeling is amazing and my cocks never pumped so hard specially to the point of no return!

davidc69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I do estim for hands free and have gotten better controlling the current, the feeling is amazing and my cocks never pumped so hard specially to the point of no return!
I did handsfree , non estim and non prostate massage a few times the I was young. Looking at videos and getting highly aroused and somehow not touching my cock. After a while I felt an orgasm coming and it just shot out

Reactions: Electronips

sweetglue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The best way to do it is edging a lot and then ride a average size dick in cowgirl or missionary position.

In cowgirl position when you ride you stimulate your dick against belly of the other person, when missionary against your own belly.

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done estim now for about 30 years.

I am using a signal generator app on my iphone, and then playing it through some old computer speakers. (aka SteroStim). One of these days, I will buy a dedicated estim “box”.

Most of the time I sit in a chair and have a mirror positioned just right so I can watch my dick get hard, bounce up and down, and then cum.

Last night, I laid on the floor with plenty of towels under me. OMG! It was insane. I had never felt anything that good ever, before. Mentally it was like my brain had gone to the planet Pluto. It was amazing and out of this world.

It is now 12 hours later, and I am still twitching. :)