Denim & dick .... a hot combination !

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Parts to heavy machinery. Several hundred pounds is not unusual and then having to line up dowels and fasteners while assembling parts is rough. Lots of times I have to use my leg muscles spread apart to brace myself.

Ah, I see.
[…] with a jockstrap it helps me avoid hernias from heavy lifting.
That, however, is medically not true (nor a matter of ‘opinion’) We have evolved for millions of years and underwear for men broadly being adopted is a novelty from the last century. ‘Support’ is a myth.

Autobear1976

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ah, I see.

That, however, is medically not true (nor a matter of ‘opinion’) We have evolved for millions of years and underwear for men broadly being adopted is a novelty from the last century. ‘Support’ is a myth.
Many guys on the crew have been hit in the nuts by slipped equipment. A few now only have one testicle. It's dangerous work. I've been hit by a roughneck that almost ruptured one of my testicles..... I think I better keep doing what's best for me.

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many guys on the crew have been hit in the nuts by slipped equipment. A few now only have one testicle. It's dangerous work. I've been hit by a roughneck that almost ruptured one of my testicles..... I think I better keep doing what's best for me.
I didn’t challenge your personal preferences, just pointed out that there is no medical rationale behind the reason you mentioned :)

Intriguingly, you report an incidence of testicular injury far, far higher than encountered in the general populace. Makes one almost wonder: if this type of injury were that common, then why did employers not provide adequate protection? (if anything, this proves that underwear definitely doesn’t prevent - and may even exacerbate - said injuries, which is actually consistent with what I know from clinical observations**)

**not aimed at you, but in general, for those who wonder what I meant: it is often claimed that by immobilising the male genitalia, injuries are prevented, but what we see is that - generally speaking - the ‘fluidity’ of male genitalia make it hard to cause blunt trauma: they just move out of harm’s way, so to speak. However, if men’s genitalia are restricted in their movement, they *can* become more susceptible to blunt trauma, which is what we often see in sports injuries. The case I’m thinking about is crushing events in football (soccer for US Amerikans), which has become much more common since players now generally wear underwear (which was rare in the 70s to 80s/90s)
Funny really, how facts are diametrically opposed to common lore

Reactions: allmanbud