Denim & dick .... a hot combination !

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Commando is good, but I like to also wear a jockstrap and jeans. The rubbing on my cock while commando makes it raw when working.
Is that hypothetical or from experience? Neither I nor any of my friends have ever experienced something similar. One friend who is, let’s say, different than most (to avoid irrelevant discussions - certain words attract fetishists) did experience a particular pair of slacks bringing him dangerously close to the point of no return, but that almost the exact opposite.

Autobear1976

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is that hypothetical or from experience? Neither I nor any of my friends have ever experienced something similar. One friend who is, let’s say, different than most (to avoid irrelevant discussions - certain words attract fetishists) did experience a particular pair of slacks bringing him dangerously close to the point of no return, but that almost the exact opposite.
If you're wrestling heavy equipment all day repairing the stuff, that's so much different than the average day for most. To each their own.

Autobear1976

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just curious. :) By ‘wrestling’ I assume you mean you physically handle heavy machinery?
Parts to heavy machinery. Several hundred pounds is not unusual and then having to line up dowels and fasteners while assembling parts is rough. Lots of times I have to use my leg muscles spread apart to brace myself. My cock rubs against the inside of the denim and with a jockstrap it helps me avoid hernias from heavy lifting.