Cruising london

colin20

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Quite a few hot young men, students I believe. Couple were jerking each other off at the urinals.
Later there was one daddy type with a thick uncut cock, I gave him a hand. Very sexy.
I also believe two guys were having fun in a cubicle, could be mistaken
Which set of toilets is the best?

jimmymac4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They closed the toilets cause of the cruising

Well yesterday they did. Because Lots of guys are walking in and out.

But it is at the elevators

That's a shame. I actually like the BL but for study reasons. Would hate for it to become under constant surveillance.

I did end up popping down the other day though just before midday. I might have interrupted some action on the 2nd floor as some guys quickly fled. But pretty sure a guy was wanking in the cubicles (and not exactly being quiet about it, with his loud groans but then tried covering it up with occasional OTT yawns) and then a couple guys wanking on 3rd floor. I went into the cubicle and found a shadow outside it a fair few times and came out when it went. There were still two young guys wanking away...

Left them to it but never would have known it was a hotspot!

Reactions: Benderboy89

Londonswimmer123

Sexy Member
Media
BL is becoming a problem imo. Some guys are VERY blatant when there really is no need to be. And apparently (according to squirt) there have been some young guys loudly announcing people as cruisers and being a general nuisance and even threatening them. I’m going to give it a miss for a while until things settle. People just need to be far more discreet.

deflorare

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really want to explore cruising. But it sounds so complicated, striking the right balance. Is there anywhere that’s ideal for beginners and any tips?
You've posted a few times around this and I get that you're nervous. But it's really just a case of finding the right moment or place that feels safe enough for you. You'll either get into it or you won't. I'm not sure if it's something to be too methodical about

Benderboy89

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You've posted a few times around this and I get that you're nervous. But it's really just a case of finding the right moment or place that feels safe enough for you. You'll either get into it or you won't. I'm not sure if it's something to be too methodical about
Thanks. And apologies if I’m cluttering up the thread with questions. As you said I’m just new and a bit nervous and wanting to make sure I don’t make any obvious mistakes when trying.

I think my main thing is knowing where to go in LDN as it sounds like places are becoming far and few between

Reactions: deflorare

deflorare

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks. And apologies if I’m cluttering up the thread with questions. As you said I’m just new and a bit nervous and wanting to make sure I don’t make any obvious mistakes when trying.

I think my main thing is knowing where to go in LDN as it sounds like places are becoming far and few between
Paddington Station (the toilets near platform 10) is usually easy to cruise in

Reactions: Benderboy89

Ironeo

Sexy Member
Media
What's the update on the hammersmith one?
Have you passed any glory holes?
Have been to the ones in the broadway mall in Hammersmith. They have peep holes but there’s not much happening as it’s 50p to get in and there is a timer with an attendant coming in every 30 mins