Cruising london

Ukmamba

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Quite a few hot young men, students I believe. Couple were jerking each other off at the urinals.
Later there was one daddy type with a thick uncut cock, I gave him a hand. Very sexy.
I also believe two guys were having fun in a cubicle, could be mistaken
That daddy sound tasty I’m hard

Reactions: janenar

jimmymac4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is there some action at Victoria station?
There is definitely something. Never gone down there for that myself but popped in to actually pee earlier (around 11.50am) and it was rammed. There was a young guy there who I got the sense had been there for some time as he gave a look to an older guy who headed off and I was at the urinal between them. The young guy didn’t seem suspicious or obvious or anything but I have seen 'the look' before and although I was desperate for a pee and in my own world, I got the sense of being watched and also like he wasn't there to pee. He was still there when I finished. And when I washed my hands. So probably hoping but as there was a queue of guys needing to pee (or otherwise) he probably would have had to move on eventually.... even if it was just to another urinal lol

jimmymac4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Today as well, untill closing time there was action at the 3rd floor
Which set of toilets? I'm assuming the one right near the reading room as that has a couple of urinals round the corner and then cubicles so therefore more hidden? But there's also another one on the same floor which is slightly more immediate but I guess could also be used...
Just checking as I don't wanna miss the action. Not overly cruisey myself but defo love a bit of show off action ;)

GogogoJoseph

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Which set of toilets? I'm assuming the one right near the reading room as that has a couple of urinals round the corner and then cubicles so therefore more hidden? But there's also another one on the same floor which is slightly more immediate but I guess could also be used...
Just checking as I don't wanna miss the action. Not overly cruisey myself but defo love a bit of show off action ;)
They closed the toilets cause of the cruising

Well yesterday they did. Because Lots of guys are walking in and out.

But it is at the elevators

Last edited:

Freshfletch1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Anyone go to Stratford M&S often? Are there better days or times to go?
I’ve stopped going here when in london. A few comments on squirt say that it’s now regularly checked by security and that people have been caught in cubicles and issued with warnings.

Happy to be stand corrected but would advise avoiding it.

Reactions: deflorare

Benderboy89

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve stopped going here when in london. A few comments on squirt say that it’s now regularly checked by security and that people have been caught in cubicles and issued with warnings.

Happy to be stand corrected but would advise avoiding it.
That’s good to know. Curious for places around Canary Wharf, Stratford and Greenwich area

BiDude69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any suggestions around Canary Wharf or south east london would be great. Also would love someone to help guide a newbie
Mate just hang around, shake that thing and watch the moths flock to the light :D

BiDude69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it really that simple? It scares me a bit to be honest
For you, maybe :D

Nah, it's not. Like the first time you're gonna suck a dick ... for many, if not most, it's nerves, will I won't I, will I like it, will they like how I do it, all of that. You need to build confidence, effrontery I suppose too here. Then a little while later you will wonder what you were fussing about. First times, you know?

In the end the mechanics of it may be that simple. Hang around a little longer, show it off a little more and see what happens. The psychology of it, however, can be a lot more complicated.