Builders/Tradesmen/Construction workers.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I believe the majority of men dress every day consciously making the decision of how much of their cock they want to show. I know I do; it is something I can't and don't want to stop doing. I think it is an everyday part of being healthy and very sexually alive. I've never liked a huge, gaudy showing and for me nearly every day is the same. While working, a pair of cool, nice fitting khakis that are a little loose in the crotch with the thin, loose boxers that give good movement of the softie. Nothing more attractive than a casual, normal bouncing bulge. Sexy but seemingly unintentional, yet intentional. Out and about in summer months I wear thin athletic shorts with the same thin, loose boxers than let it move around. Once or twice I got a lingering stare of surprise, but I can't deny that was what I wanted. However, sometimes I have to be a little more conservative depending on whose company I'm in, lol.

But to the topic of this thread, I believe construction workers and such are much freer with their displays.