Kinky or pervy work experiences?

GayBootyLover69

Worshipped Member
Media
i work at a grocery store and a few of my male co-workers will sometimes check out women with nice asses who happen to be customers there as they walk by, the guys talk about them too being all like "did you see that?" or "damn she's got a fat ass" lol. these women usually have slim waists and big bubble asses in yoga pants or leggings

i noticed one of my male co-workers looking at a female co-worker's ass while she was bent over and cleaning some equipment

another one of my male co-workers, i always figured he had a nice ass but i didnt fully notice until he had his shirt tucked in the other day, his ass fills out his pants so nicely lol

so yeah nothing crazy, just people checking out some ass

GayBootyLover69

Worshipped Member
Media
i work at a grocery store and a few of my male co-workers will sometimes check out women with nice asses who happen to be customers there as they walk by, the guys talk about them too being all like "did you see that?" or "damn she's got a fat ass" lol. these women usually have slim waists and big bubble asses in yoga pants or leggings

i noticed one of my male co-workers looking at a female co-worker's ass while she was bent over and cleaning some equipment

another one of my male co-workers, i always figured he had a nice ass but i didnt fully notice until he had his shirt tucked in the other day, his ass fills out his pants so nicely lol

so yeah nothing crazy, just people checking out some ass
i got off work just now and the guy with a nice ass was on the night shift with me

ngl while i still helped customers and did my job i also looked at my co-worker's ass every chance i could without making it obvious lol

other than that tho he's a chill dude and we get along pretty well, he's also straight but he's cute nonetheless

but i wonder how aware he is that he has a nice ass. sometimes when it's slow during our shift he'll lean forward on the front counter and his ass pops out a bit more, he also stands around sometimes with his hands in his pockets and that makes his ass look more round

GayBootyLover69

Worshipped Member
Media
got another one lol

so we're training a new manager at work, she's a short lady who's kind of by the book when it comes to the rules and is also very outwardly friendly and extroverted with us

sometime after she clocked out and left, my coworkers were saying that she's very annoying but she has a pretty nice ass and body lol

and she wears pretty tight pants that really bring out her curves and her ass

ngl part of me suspects that she wants people to check out her ass at work