Big dick reputation

Doosp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
@blkcocktail Getting better treatment solely because of your size sounds so lovely and shallow at the same time. But I feel like you're kinda doomed to lose that reputation if you don't show it off to at least one of them to confirm it

Reactions: 12loner

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First day of college Freshman year I arrived the night before my roommate. Who I didn’t really know other than a short phone call over the summer. I unloaded all my stuff and crashed. I didn’t know when he was going to arrive. This was before cellphones. I wake up the next morning to him opening up the door and at the time I was pitching a serious tent. He closed the door and just stared like “is that thing real?” After a few weeks word got around and for the rest of my time at college I was known for having a big dick. I mean worse things could be said about someone so I have no real complaints.

markgaveda

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A friend that I grew up with asked a bunch of times and hinted towards it while we were teenagers, but I never confirmed or denied it. It could have been a thing for all I know, but I don't think it stuck. I liked being under the radar. Whether or not I have one is debatable, and it isn't anyone's business.

curvy one

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hot, one of my best girlfriends has thé same nickname for me
My girl's roommate saw packages of my Magnum condoms at their place. She knew what that meant and ended up asking my girl who confirmed my girthy size. To this day, the roommate calls me Magnum and gives a sexy smile every time she does.

curvy one

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I have had that reputation since prior to college.

Women talk more than you think.

Most of my long-term friends. And any new friends that have talked to certain old friends.

I am indifferent about it. It has been a benefit at times, like for women being curious. It is sometimes embarrassing to hear it come up unexpectedly and randomly.
Yep women do discuss the different cocks.

ahblablabla

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was younger, I played a lot of sports, changed clothes or took a shower with my friends,
so I had this reputation very early on.
I always do a little sport, with other friends or colleagues and even today it has earned me a certain reputation.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found that the combination of no-strings fun, discretion, and just generally being a gentleman with them outside of bed while dominating them in bed was enough to make women stick around as friends with benefits, regardless of dick size. It worked for me with some women before they knew I was hung, worked with some friends of mine, and obviously it also worked when women found out I was hung.

But there's definitely something special, too, about being used as just a huge cock she likes to ride lol It's so hot to be fucking a gorgeous woman that you know other men would die for and just be like "Hey, you need this dick, don't you?" and have her genuinely admit that she loves your cock more than the idea of getting into a serious relationship with perfectly viable men.
Yup—this. And young—-it gave me the confidence to pursue some fine fine foxy lady’s. And—-since I had a veritable waiting list of willing puss—-I could really take my time—-a woman that everyone lusts after —-it’s fun—and very rewarding——to have her pursue—seduce—-you!

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Big dick reputation is a double-edged sword. For the most part, I did not complain, because it brought me a lot of positive attention and a string of gifts, money and trips. While I enjoyed meeting the vast majority of the people, whom I met, there were some, who were downright creepy.

Two were standouts among the creepy: Bruce Weber, a photographer of models; Gino Empry, an agent of tv and movie people in Toronto, Ontario. Thinking back, I cannot decide, which of the two was the creepier one.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
word spread by the women I fucked primarily. one of my wife's gfs caught me nude napping one day, and I think she told all her friends. and I have one male friend who is friends with an old gf of mine ( and her brother) and he was trying to shame me one nite and she set him straight. and ever since he spreads it around. kind of weird.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had a reputation for as long as I can remember or at least from prep school days when guys use use communal showers in the dorms or walk around naked to/from the showers with a towel flung over your shoulder as well as from playing sports and being naked in the locker room and showers. Continued into university where I was involved in a frat and sport, both of which had lots of nudity. Many of my friends I've know from both time periods and earlier, so they know how big I am. More recently, guys from various social circles as well as work who have hung out at gyms and country clubs locker rooms and showers, after sports (golf, Tennis, etc) as well as hanging out at home. All of which leads to the word being spread around.

Bigone3333

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was curious if any one has a reputation for having a big dick.

How did you get the reputation?
Who knows?
Do you like having that type of reputation /attention?
Pros / cons?

Yeah I’m well known for having a big dick. Friends are aware I’m sure but don’t really say much. Their wives and girlfriends have all heard about me as they have made comments to me about what they heard in a group setting at a party while the guys were in the kitchen drinking beers. Most people around my age in my hometown pretty much all know.

Came about from word of mouth and probably me exchanging pics with girls a lot when I was younger lol.

Usually like the attention but there can be certain social or professional situations that it being brought up can make me feel embarrassed.

Sekishusai

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my case everyone knows immediately when they meet me. The bulge is impossible to hide even soft. It can be pretty embarassing because not all times you want people staring at your bulge.

Im known for having a monster cock, most times it makes things difficult to find someone to have sex because they know already its huge and are afraid is gonna hurt

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

RaskaYu

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Big dick reputation is a double-edged sword. For the most part, I did not complain, because it brought me a lot of positive attention and a string of gifts, money and trips. While I enjoyed meeting the vast majority of the people, whom I met, there were some, who were downright creepy.

Two were standouts among the creepy: Bruce Weber, a photographer of models; Gino Empry, an agent of tv and movie people in Toronto, Ontario. Thinking back, I cannot decide, which of the two was the creepier one.
Motherfucking Bruce Weber no less I know him from my work in fashion and modeling but never actually met him. Jesus there are some fucking creeps in that industry.