Big dick problems?

smeltz1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m very small and I’ve obviously never had to deal with issues that big dick guys have to deal with. If you’re hung I’d love to hear about some issues it may cause you. Is it uncomfortable to carry around a monster all day? Do people treat you like a piece of meat just because you have a huge dick?

I’d love to hear about the issues you guys deal with that I’m much too small to have. Feel free to flaunt your big dick along with the problems it causes as well!

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of practical issues.
Some European toilets, where there's a shelf of piss/water, your dick can be in the water when you sit down to shit.
Having to rearrange your junk in public because it's sitting all wrong in your pants.
People staring at your bulge (or in my case, dick outline down my left leg).
One time a fence broke as I was climbing over it, and my full weight fell on the next fence rail down. I bruised the end of my penis. Other men may have taken the impact on their balls.
And sex. Hitting her cervix hurts her. With my girth, prolonged sex can make her sore. And regular sized condoms don't last long before they split.
All that said, I'd rather have these drawbacks than have a small to average dick.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A couple of practical issues.
Some European toilets, where there's a shelf of piss/water, your dick can be in the water when you sit down to shit.
Having to rearrange your junk in public because it's sitting all wrong in your pants.
People staring at your bulge (or in my case, dick outline down my left leg).
One time a fence broke as I was climbing over it, and my full weight fell on the next fence rail down. I bruised the end of my penis. Other men may have taken the impact on their balls.
And sex. Hitting her cervix hurts her. With my girth, prolonged sex can make her sore. And regular sized condoms don't last long before they split.
All that said, I'd rather have these drawbacks than have a small to average dick.
Even here in the US I often have to hold my cock and balls above the toilet seat. Even if I just sit down with a complete softy once it's free it expands a little.

Reactions: heky21

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to constantly adjust my cock & balls the majority of the time when I'm out and about. A ex kept calling it big ball problems. She wasn't wrong.
When I sit down with loose underwear I often have to be careful I don't sit on my cock and balls. Tight underwear is uncomfortable.

Reactions: Beeman18

BBC_Leo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I sit down with loose underwear I often have to be careful I don't sit on my cock and balls. Tight underwear is uncomfortable.

Yeah,I only wear boxers now, no briefs. If I get hard in them it's way to uncomfortable.

bigdude575

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't get me wrong, having a big cock and balls is a not a bad problem to have, however there are a few issues that I have to deal with.

1. Finding comfortable underwear. (A few years ago, I gave up on underwear all together.)

2. Showing a bulge in certain clothes. (Part of this is my own fault because I go commando. I'm not an exhibitionist, and don't go out of my way for unwanted attention, so I'm careful as to what I wear in public.)

3. Sometimes I get turned down for sex. (As a matter of fact, I was turned down this past weekend.)

With all that being said, I wouldn't change a thing, in fact I wouldn't mind being a little thicker. In case you were wondering, I'm 8x5 cut with big balls.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't get me wrong, having a big cock and balls is a not a bad problem to have, however there are a few issues that I have to deal with.

1. Finding comfortable underwear. (A few years ago, I gave up on underwear all together.)

2. Showing a bulge in certain clothes. (Part of this is my own fault because I go commando. I'm not an exhibitionist, and don't go out of my way for unwanted attention, so I'm careful as to what I wear in public.)

3. Sometimes I get turned down for sex. (As a matter of fact, I was turned down this past weekend.)

With all that being said, I wouldn't change a thing, in fact I wouldn't mind being a little thicker. In case you were wondering, I'm 8x5 cut with big balls.
Up north in the winter is the only time I wear underwear, for the most part.

I dated this one woman in Fort Lauderdale, an ex-stripper. She was always pulling my cock out.

Reactions: Grndr

BBC_Leo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, the freezing dank water of the toilet is always an unpleasant shock, as are women who feel like “you're too big’.

Women who say you're "too big" is a coping mechanism. Women these days are trained to be intimidated by everything thanks to wokeness. The majority of women can take the majorly of cocks. Anything else and I'll be surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: WrikPrada and boc

RaskaYu

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Women who say you're "too big" is a coping mechanism. Women these days are trained to be intimidated by everything thanks to wokeness. The majority of women can take the majorly of cocks. Anything else and I'll be surprised.
Women are gatekeepers of the classical heterosexual courtship. Those women probably werent feeling that much adventurous that day. Like seeing a huge spider in the bathroom floor and saying "damn ok girl so no grooming today..." :joy:

I don't really get how wokeness takes part in this equation but it's true it can shelter some worldviews, I know plenty of those types.

Haven't had much Big Dick Problems myself to be fair. I must be on the lower end of the big sized.

BBC_Leo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really get how wokeness takes part in this equation but it's true it can shelter some worldviews, I know plenty of those types.

I should've been more specific. Feminism (wokeness) causes women to be intimidated by anything associated with masculinity by training them that men being men is somehow "misogynistic." Yet when you ask almost any women to define the word, she can't.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I should've been more specific. Feminism (wokeness) causes women to be intimidated by anything associated with masculinity by training them that men being men is somehow "misogynistic." Yet when you ask almost any women to define the word, she can't.
Camille Paglia has been an advocate opposing that ridiculousness for half a century.