Bi Married guy here

Chris86jo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll try this again. I wasn't aware of some of the rules. My apologies. Names Chris, I'm bi married and have leaned heavily more towards just men in the last decade. Looking for similar guys, married but I'm fine with gay too doesn't bother me. Let's share, connect and have fun.

dltwine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Discreet bi guy here. Discovered years ago the absolute joy that men can give to men, and how awesome it feels to pleasure a man. . It's been an on going secret and a growing passion. Opportunities are far and few between. I've been longing to make a friend to share with.

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll try this again. I wasn't aware of some of the rules. My apologies. Names Chris, I'm bi married and have leaned heavily more towards just men in the last decade. Looking for similar guys, married but I'm fine with gay too doesn't bother me. Let's share, connect and have fun.
Welcome, Chris! Having fun here?

Reactions: Chris86jo

SpaceC0wb0y

Experimental Member
Media
Orlando, Florida, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Welcome! We have a lot in common - bi married here as well. Feel free to DM!

Reactions: funlittlebuddy

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG, have fun and enjoy the forums and chat with some of the wonderful members here, it is a great community

Reactions: RJ5on1

hungdarklatin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hello. I just retired and in nyc