Best reaction to your size AFTER having sex.

markrain2

Just Browsing
Media
Considering the popularity of the other thread about reactions upon seeing the big cock for the first time, how bout we start one with stories about girl's (or guy's) reactions to the size during or after sex? Maybe what they had to say, how they reacted to it over time, did they turn into a size queen, spread rumors, tell you they love big cocks, etc. Potential for overlap with the other topic perhaps but this one should be more focused on the thoughts and reactions after already experiencing some cock, instead of just what they had to say when just seeing it. And let's try to avoid total BS stories.

I'll go first. Kind of lame because I'm not even close to what most of you guys are size wise, and it's just kind of lame anyway.

Her first, when we would do stuff she would say "ow" a bit, then after she would be sore some. Not very exciting I know. But she is also the one that ended up being really into fisting. Go figure. No other partners really have said anything of interest. :(

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember an ex, who was asian and very tiny... the first time we had sex I last very long (maybe due to alchool), and then the condom break... it was the only one, so we stop... I said something like "sorry", and she answer:
"it's ok... I was not used to do it with... mm... this way...!"

After a year we broke up, than see again after some months, and finally have sex again. When she pulls down my shorts, grab my cock and said a simple "wowww.....".
It was not the first time she saw it, and seemed a "wow" something like "ehi, I saw some guys this months, but I really miss this big one"... :cool: ...or maybe it wasn't, but I like thinking this way..

• Love
Reactions: 12loner

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife is very petite, just 5’ tall and weighing below 160lbs and I’ve always been amazed how she can easily take me without any effort. I have been blessed with a good length (7½ inches) and a girth (around 5½ inches). From the very first time we made love she has always purred when I’m have fully penetrated her. She just loves the thickness and really gets hot when I thrust deep inside.

We have a great and full sex life and my wife has never complained about the size of my penis and we have a very full sex life. However, she rarely has an intercourse orgasm with me but she does have very intense and satisfying clitoral orgasms from my oral and manual attentions. She can’t explain why she can’t reach orgasm from penetration alone but she isn’t bothered as she is multi-orgasmic from oral stimulation.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is not much to explain here. Most women (and probably yours) belong to the clitoridic type, if I can say so. Their orgasm depends heavily on clitoris stimulation. Fewer are those who can reach orgasm by penetration alone.

Thanks, I thought I was doing something wrong. We love oral so I guess that explains why when I play with her clitoris she goes into orgasmic pleasure. Don't get me wrong she thoroughly enjoys vaginal intercourse but can't reach an orgasm.

I am suitably informed - thanks friend.

:smile:

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks, I thought I was doing something wrong. We love oral so I guess that explains why when I play with her clitoris she goes into orgasmic pleasure. Don't get me wrong she thoroughly enjoys vaginal intercourse but can't reach an orgasm.

I am suitably informed - thanks friend.

:smile:
You're welcome. Well, there is something else too, but if you can apply it or not depends mostly on your size. If you don't exceed 7 inches you can most probably have full penetration. Then, you can start rubbing and pressing her clitoris with your pubic area (obviously only when she is below, and it may require full body motion in parallel with hers); she will probably have an orgasm.

The effectiveness of this depends also on the woman. You can combine it with oral if the conditions permit.

• Love
Reactions: 12loner

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The morning after our first night together, an ex and I were out getting coffee. While we waited to order, she wispered to me that she need to go to the restroom to check her pussy. She said it was sore and didn't feel right.

When she came back she said that if we did it again, we WOULD be using lubricant.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was finally able to get with this one girl that had been chasing me down for the longest time. She rode me for the longest and had several orgasms to my none. Afterwards she said she felt like a virgin. I asked her if something was wrong, and was she hurting. She said that I was a little too big for her and that she wasn't used to my size.

I told her that I have lube right here. She just told me that it was ok and that it was worth it.

duplo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always have the had skepticism about my size before because I'm Not that tall ( 5'3). people generally thinks that Penis size follows the height, well I guess I'm The deference that's Prove the Rule :smile: