Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say I’m average or a bit less in looks… and have a “dad bod” now that I’m in my mid 50’s..
don’t have any pics or vids with my full face… but can see a little bit here..
IMG_0113.mov

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say I’m average or a bit less in looks… and have a “dad bod” now that I’m in my mid 50’s..
don’t have any pics or vids with my full face… but can see a little bit here..
Take care of that mighty fine asset mister, Cheers!

Reactions: MDM8

shootingstarsgoaway

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I honestly think these are the hottest types of men out there and I'm not even trying to be nice about it. It's literally just an insanely fucking horny guy who, let's face it, is probably going to give you the best sex of your life and you wouldn't even know it looking at him. Or someone who has a dick so big that he does't 'even care' about showing off his body. Just insanely fucking sexy.

Attachments

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I honestly think these are the hottest types of men out there and I'm not even trying to be nice about it. It's literally just an insanely fucking horny guy who, let's face it, is probably going to give you the best sex of your life and you wouldn't even know it looking at him. Or someone who has a dick so big that he does't 'even care' about showing off his body. Just insanely fucking sexy.
Totally agree @shootingstarsgoaway

Blockos

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I absofuckinglutely agree