Sanny88

Superior Member
Media
is there a video where the blurred his face, but didn't cover it? like he used a blur effect instead of a mask or something?

baddaddy69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is it just me, or is every single link in this thread dead? I've tried the refresh stuff at 3s and 7s and they all say they've been deleted or the account that posted it was?
I checked as well and they are all gone or inaccessible, what would cause that in a thread? Do the paying premium members have the same issue in his thread, I wonder?

Reactions: jjh0110

Adaminsocal

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I checked as well and they are all gone or inaccessible, what would cause that in a thread? Do the paying premium members have the same issue in his thread, I wonder?
Images are uploaded by the user to their shared folders, the user has deleted their account

Reactions: baddaddy69

erik166161

Sexy Member
Media
idk either my few post on the thread got deleted and i got a message saying i got an account strike not sure what happened sorry

baddaddy69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
does anyone have his vids? :(
you have to be at least 10% gay to make that request my AAA Prime Alberta Beef friend lol, come to Montreal and we will help you hahahahahahaha. I'll check and see if I have anything saved.....