Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a matter of fact, I went to see a local band last night. The drummer was a very handsome Italian guy, about 25, swimmer's build. He played with his shirt off. He had a gorgeous hairy chest and I moved up close just to watch him. Could not take my eyes off his torso!

Canadian.Surfer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
please please please!!! leave it alone!!! men SHOULD b hairy!!

Thank you. I hate how a lot of women love that hairless, pre puberty boy on steroids look.....but maybe thats just because I have a hairy chest. But I love it and would never shave it

I've heard it's making a come back, and I'm thankful for that as I'm a fairly hairy guy. In the 90s, I used to shave my chest for a few years, but it was too much work, so I just trimmed it. Now that it's made a come back, I leave it as is. I also leave an extra button on my shirt undone, and I've noticed that I'm getting a lot more glances from the ladies. I've also noticed a lot of looks from the younger hairless guys in the locker room, sauna and shower. I can't say that I hate the attention! :biggrin1:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hit puberty pretty early, and already had hair on my chest in 7th grade. Girls (and guys who hadn't seen me in PE) were always looking for excuses to take a peek. I felt a bit like a freak. I loved it when on a date, and we'd only been kissing for a little while before I'd feel my shirt being unbuttoned, followed soon by a hand reaching in to massage my hairy chest.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
or more odd is when you can see it was shaved and is now growing back in...

I like younger, middle aged AND older furry chested men...what can I say- we all have our preferences....

and agreed, nothing sexier than a bit of furr 'poking out' (or a nice dressed man in a suit with a bit of furr on the back of his hand peeking out

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
now that i have some chest hair, when i go to class or travel through airports or pretty much anywhere in public i tend to leave the top three buttons undone to give the public a little peak. I dont know if the two are related but last week i was making a connecting flight in Detroit. I had my top three buttons undone and my hair was peaking out. I originally had the worst seat on the plane....(Middle seat in the back) but when i check in for the flight.....the male gate agent changed my seat to the window seat right behind first class with extra legroom. He was looking in my direction but not making eye contact.....lol i wanted to say hey hey hey........eyes up here buddy lol

Hot story! Keep flaunting that fur, I say.