Wrestling positions, crotch face, splaed, groped, etc

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Ive had to reach in like that a few times in my career, but i usually make sure all is good before i pull my shoulder straps up. Reaching in like that does call attention to what you are doing more than any other way.
Plus most of the guys who get in a bind so bad they have to reach in, aren't wearing a jockstrap and could have felt better if properly dressed from the baselayer.

RLJR

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive had to reach in like that a few times in my career, but i usually make sure all is good before i pull my shoulder straps up. Reaching in like that does call attention to what you are doing more than any other way.
Plus most of the guys who get in a bind so bad they have to reach in, aren't wearing a jockstrap and could have felt better if properly dressed from the baselayer.
hey i get it! I played baseball, martial arts, i've worn jocks and cups, did the same. But just wish i could adjust it for him!

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a neighbor that wrestled and always wanted to practice his grappling on me. He was really good but I do remember him pinning me down a few times and him changing positions where his crotch would end up pressed against my nose and this was usually when we were in lose shorts and no shirt on the grass in his backyard. Seems like in a real competitive wrestling match the crotch to the face could be a good strategic move because of how embarrasing it is for the opponent that is being pinned. I would hate to be photoed on the losing end with some dudes sweaty crotch smashed into my nose.